Thursday, September 12, 2019

Trendy Twine - Interactive Maze

Hello and Happy Thursday Crafty Friends!
 I'm back as Guest Designer for Trendy Twine!


This month they are featuring Aqua Licorice Trendy Twine




I created this fun maze shaker interactive card --



I found a maze design in my Silhouette Program, so I sized it
up and printed it out as my guide - Then I took some Adhesive glue
and added it to the maze print out and then added the Twine on top
so it would make the shape of the maze -

I added 1 tiny bead so you could play with the maze -
It works because I could not stop playing with it!


I dressed up the inside of my card to match the front -
I love the small To GO Coffee and sweet sentiments!



The Sentiment stamps are from Annie's Paper Boutique













If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to
check out these fun places:

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on FACEBOOK
Twine it Up! Facebook Group

Thanks for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!

Theresa

11 comments:

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Oh my goodness! Theresa, this is absolutely adorable. I love how you used the Aqua Licorice twine. And the donut and coffee are so sweet.

Looking forward to seeing what you have planned for your next Trendy Twine post :)

Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

Sukie said...

Fabulous card! I love the twine maze, it's such a creative way to use the twine!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the maze design!! It looks so gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AMAZING! LOVING how you used the twine in the maze!!!!

Beth F. said...

This card is so awesome! I love interactive cards and the way you created the maze with Trendy Twine is simply genius! Thank you for joining Trendy Twine as a guest designer.

Heather McMahon said...

Oh this is soooo clever! I love it!

Greta said...

Fun card & very pretty twine!

Gerda said...

Gorgeous card, Thersa!! What a great idea to make a interactive card!! LOVE it!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Migdalia said...

Super cool and fun! Awesome job!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Migdalia's Crafts

Karla Yungwirth said...

Oh my gosh! this is sooo cute! Love the maze, and so smart to use the twine in the cut file!

Helen said...

So very cute and fun!