Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Die Cuttin Diva's Guest Designer....

Hello & Happy Tuesday Everyone!
I'm honored to be the Guest Designer over at
 Die Cuttin Divas this week! 
Thanks for asking me to play along ladies!!!


The Theme this week is TAGS!!
Make anything using a Tag somewhere on your project
Make sure to use a Die Cut on your project as well



-- Here's what I created to inspire you --



I'm in a FALL Like mood so I created this sweet card
to send to a friend -

I'm using the Papertrey Ink Tag Sale Die
The Papers are from Pink & Main (Pumpkin Spice)
The Twine is (Creamy Pumpkin) from Trendy Twine
The Images are from Polka Dot Orchard (Autumn is Calling Digital Stamp Set)
The Sentiment is from Polka Dot Orchard - It was from 
The Pittman's Fundraiser set (retired)




Now that you've seen what I've created - Head on over to
Die Cuttin Divas, join in the fun and create something
with this Theme! Make sure to leave some Blogging Love
for ALL those Fabulous Design Team Members
over there - They work really hard to make FUN
Challenges for you & ME! 


Have a FABULOUSLY CRAFTY DAY!!!

Theresa

12 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeee this! LOVING the pumpkin and the leaves!!!

CA Scrapper said...

Such a beautiful fall card! I am so ready for cooler weather. Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas!

Leslie

Lori said...

Love your fall card! Such pretty colors on the pumpkin and leaves and I love that twine bow!

Sukie said...

Very pretty card! Those papers are so gorgeous and I love the colors! Congrats on your GD spot!

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card, Thersa!! Love the pretty papers, the pumpkin, the leaves and the colors you used!! Thanks for being our guest designer at Die Cuttin' Divas!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Beth F. said...

This card is perfectly fall! I love the patterned papers you chose.

Chriss America Real said...

Hi Gal,
I saw this cute little tag on Facebook and decided to come over and get a closer look . This is just adorable !

Hugs,

Chriss

Greta said...

Beautiful pumpkins & leaves, Theresa! Great color choices!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Congrats on guest designing!! This is beautiful!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

This is so cute - I love the colours you used

Lisa said...

Beautiful!! the images and colors are perfect! I love that P&M paper pad too!