Thursday, September 26, 2019

Trendy Twine - Trendy Treat

Hello and Happy Thursday Crafty Friends!
 I'm back as Guest Designer for Trendy Twine!


This month they are featuring Aqua Licorice Trendy Twine




Here's what I created for a Teacher at Work -




I wanted to make a sweet treat for my Awesome Co-Worker - 
So I found this To-Go box in my stash and dressed it up 
I used a Stitched flower layered Die and a couple of butterfly dies -
The Tag Die is from Jaded Blossom and 
the sentiment is from  Annie's Paper Boutique






If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to
check out these fun places:

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on FACEBOOK
Twine it Up! Facebook Group

Thanks for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!

Theresa

15 comments:

Karla Yungwirth said...

Oh that aqua twine is yummy! Love the bright and colourful projects!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

This is such a beautiful treat with all the pretty colors. Love the tag; the flower is gorgeous.

Thanks so much for being our guest on the Trendy Twine blog, Theresa. You are doing an amazing job!

Lesley
Annie’s Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

Evelyn said...

I love that beautifully colored paper. It sure makes gorgeous flowers. And that Aqua Licorice colorway is gorgeous. I love her twine. It's the only kind I buy (but very seldom use!!!)

You should give a short tutorial about how you make those fantastic double bows with the twine. (hint, hint)

Evelyn

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love this! LOVING the colors!! The twine is PERFECT for them!!!

Sukie said...

Super fun project! I love the bright and cheery design! The butterflies and flower are so pretty!

Chriss America Real said...

What a wonderful gift for a teacher ! So bright and colorful . And the twine is nice too. Congratulations on your GD SPot!

Hugs and kisses,
Chriss

Marilyn said...

Cute treat box! Love the different papers!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

kReN said...

Love this! Whose stitched layered flower punch or die?

VintageScrapsCanada said...

This is beyond cute !! my Goodness - I love your sets - they are adorable

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous projects!! Love the papers you used!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Greta said...

Really love the flowers on the tag--great project!

Lisa said...

What a bright, beautiful and fun gift! Would love to find this waiting for me in my workspace!

Beth F. said...

This box is so bright and beautiful! It definitely will make someone's day bright!

Shelly said...

So pretty Theresa! I love the tag and that happy flower. It all coordinates with the twine so well.
Shelly

Helen said...

Such a bright, fun gift!