Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Lotus frame rainbows...

Happy, Happy Wednesday Everyone!
School is back in session and I'm busier
than ever! We got more students this year
which is great for the school but also hard for me -

The more kids, the more messes! LOL
I guess that just means Job Security!!! Wahoo!
They also hired my son Hunter! YAY!! He's a huge
help and I'm so grateful that he's working with me!

Now, onto today's cards! Cards? Does
that mean you made 2 cards Theresa??
Why, Yes! Yes, it does!! Using that beautiful
Rainbow design I shared last Thursday!! YAY!!


OMGOSH! I used that BEAUTIFUL Diagonal Stitched Cover plate die!! (SWOON)
Seriously I love it! It adds so much with little effort!


So I took what I had left of the rainbow designed yupo paper
and cut it in 1/2 to work with this lovely SSS Lotus Frame die
The Lotus frame die was cut out 6 times (3 for each card) layered
on top of each other for added dimension - 


The hint of black cardstock behind the rainbow/frame
really makes the colors POP!

Sentiments stamps are from MFT (More Essential Sentiments)
& Dreamerland Crafts (Birthday Sentiments 2)

The Slanted banner die is from MFT
 I've got some Doodlebug Sprinkles on both cards
And they are both popped up with Fun Foam

I'm entering my cards into the Pedals for The Pittman's Linky Party


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a Fantastic Day!!

Theresa

13 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful cards! Love the colors!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Beckie Williams said...

Very Pretty!!

Doreen said...

Beautiful,great design and colours.xxx

Chriss America Real said...

These cards are so lovely and elegant my friend . Glad that your son is working with you ! That is so cool !

Hugs,

Chriss

Lisa said...

They're both so gorgeous!! The colors are stunning!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

So gorgeous! I love the pop of color against the white background! Very pretty cards!

Evelyn said...

Lovely! Exquisite! You have quite a range!

Have fun working with your son!

Evelyn

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors!

Gerda said...

These cards are BEAUTIFUL!! Love, Love the fabulous background colors and the pretty card designs!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Beth F. said...

I am absolutely loving these gorgeous cards! All the subtle details make them absolutely beautiful.

VintageScrapsCanada said...

I love this CAS - I love your handmade backgrounds!

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

Your rainbow backgrounds are gorgeous! They really make the white diecuts pop!

Lisa said...

THESE are gorgeous... another one I need to recreate... so much inspiration... so little time!! Love these!