Monday, August 12, 2019

Trendy Baker's Twine - Summertime Treat!

Hello and Happy Monday Crafty Friends!
 I'm back as Guest Designer for Trendy Twine!


This month they are featuring Classic Navy Trendy Twine




I created a couple of Fun Summertime Treat Holders --



How CUTE are these??? 

I found the Tube Box treat holder in the Silhouette Store (#45216)
It came with a panda image, but I wasn't interested in the panda! 😊

It was super quick to assemble - I used some strong adhesive to hold
it together and then added some Doodlebug Designer Papers to dress it up - 😉
The Cute Turtle Dudes are from the Silhouette Store as well
They are Print N Cut Images (#60968)

The Stitched Tag & Pow die is from MCT (Super Tag Dies)

I'm using the Biggie Candy Chutes for my Cookies & Cream Kisses



The Sentiment stamp is from Annie's Paper Boutique

It's called Choose Happy


 it has such Happy sentiments and I love the
variety - This is a must-have for crafters!


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to
check out these fun places:

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on FACEBOOK
Twine it Up! Facebook Group

Thanks for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!

Theresa

15 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute treat holders! Love the adorable turtle!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Lisa said...

They're absolutely adorable!! Those surfing turtles are too cute!! I love the designs of these!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chriss America Real said...

The treats are so adorable! I have a great niece that loves turtles , I am always looking for things to make for her , this would be perfect .

Hugs,

Chriss

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Theresa, these treats are absolutely adorable. Love the turtles and the treat holders are perfect.

Thanks so much for guesting on the Trendy Twine blog ❤️

Lesley
Annie’s Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

Sukie said...

Super cute project! I love the treat holder you created with the adorable turtle! Love the papers too!

Beth F. said...

These are awesome treat holders! I really like that you added those turtles. Super cute!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo cute! LOVING that turtle!!!!!!!!!!!

Evelyn said...

I love the navy and white twine. I have some of that in my stash, and really need to use it more often! It always looks so fresh for summer.

How fun is your project!?! I love the matching tags and the paper clip paper is adorable.

Evelyn

CA Scrapper said...

Congrats on being the Guest Designer at Trendy Twine! Your treat holders are so adorable!! Have a great week.
Leslie

Gerda said...

Congrats on your GD Spot, Theresa!! These treat holders are SUPER adorable!! Love the cute turtles, the pretty papers and the twine you used!! Have a great day,
Gerda

VintageScrapsCanada said...

oh my goodenss, oh my goodness !!!! CUTE OVERLOAD I realy need to check out the silhouette store - this is beyond cute - I love your little packages!

Helen said...

These are the cutest treats!

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

These treat holders are super sweet!! What a fun idea to give out some yummy candies!

Shelly said...

Oh goodness, as cute as can be! Love this sweet treat!

Lisa said...

Oh my these are adorable!! Love!