Wednesday, July 17, 2019

You're Fintastic!

Hello & Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!
I have a super fun Card to show ya today!

I seem to be playing with Sharks & Bees
this month besides my Christmas cards!
What a crazy combo! hahahaha

I'm using the Digital Paper Collection called
(SHARK TANK)
and my trusty old Silhouette Program


How CUTE is this?? I love the purple shark!

I designed everything in my program, just dragging and dropping colors
here and there - I printed everything out on some
Bazzill White 12 x 12 cardstock - Then sprayed my sheet with
some Acrylic Spray then proceeded to let my Cameo
cut out all my pieces

I used a Stitched Rectangle Frame die from My Creative Time
The Sentiment is from Lawn Fawn (Fintastic Friends) and I
heat embossed it with clear embossing powder -


Here's a Screen Shot of my design and pieces before cutting it all out



Of course, I did the inside as well - I thought this might be fun to send 
to a crafty friend!



Thanks for stopping by!
Have a FIN-TASTIC DAY!!!

Theresa

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo cute! LOVING that shark!!!!

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! That purple shark is too cute!! I love the colors and design!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Super cute card! I love the color combination along with the image! The sentiment is so perfect for your card!

Evelyn said...

So cute! I love the look on that shark's face.

Looks like you had a blast in the Silhouette program. I love playing on it, too. Sometimes I create something there just for fun and don't even cut it ou! :)

Evelyn

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Love the colors!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Love the pretty papers and fabulous card design!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Migdalia said...

SUPER adorable my friend!!Fun card design!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Migdalia's Crafts

Beth F. said...

Hahaha! This is such a fun card! The smile on that shark is awesome.

Karla Yungwirth said...

So awesome! Love the purple shark and the purples in your project!!