Friday, June 21, 2019

When life gets sour....

Hello & Happy Friday! 
Also, Happy first day of SUMMER!!

It's been hot around here for a while already and
will continue through the coming months - my shock
is that we are almost done with June already! WHAT?
Feels like the month barely started! Is it just me?


Well... while I sit here in my Air Conditioned house
I thought I would share a nice Summertime drink with you -


I'm using some new Digital stamps from Polka Dot Orchard

This set is called - Endless Potential


I went ahead and made a watercolor background
Then I put it through my printer and printed out
the sweet sentiment - I die cut it out with a 
Stitched rectangle Frame die from My Creative Time

The lemonade image was printed and colored with
some of my Stampin' Blends pens and then I cut the image
shape out with my Scan N Cut machine
I added a couple of Clear Adhesive Gems and 
now it's ready to be mailed! 😁

Cardstock - Neenah Solar White, Papertrey Ink Black
Fun Foam, and SU Dimensionals


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a FANTASTIC WEEKEND!!

Theresa

14 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Becca Sadler said...

This card is colored/inked very well, Theresa! Wonderful summertime card!

Lisa said...

It's so beautiful!! The background is gorgeous!! Love the sentiment, too!! Happy first day of Summer!! Sun would be nice here - it hasn't stopped raining for days and days!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sue from Oregon said...

Boy I could sure use a big ole glass of this good stuff!!! You brought this stamp to life! ♥ Sue Kment

Evelyn said...

That sounds like a fun way to make a card. I'd never have thought of sending a watercolor background through my printer, but you're way more creative than I am. You do so many things!

I love the bright color and "sweet" sentiment on this one.

Have a great weekend yourself!

Evelyn

Pam D. said...

What a bright and cheery card! Love the watercolor background you did, it’s perfect!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this!! So fun!!!!!!

Beth F. said...

Ooo yummy lemonade! I feel like summer is flying by. We have had so many cool days here. The boys had swimming lessons this week and it was barely above 70 at noon! A glass of lemonade is a welcome relief no matter what temperature it is though :)

Sukie said...

Awesome card! I love the fun sentiment, it works perfectly with that watercolored background!

Heather McMahon said...

Oh wow - this is fantastic! I adore the colours :)

Lisa said...

Love this! SO pretty and summery and yummy!

DIANA L. said...

Yum super adorable lemonade card I like your watercolor background. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the fabulous background and great sentiment !! Have a great day,
Gerda

Greta said...

Looks so refreshing! Beautifully done!