Monday, June 24, 2019

Fish you were here....

Hello and Happy Monday Crafty friends!
It's hot outside! YIKES! Feels like Summer!
Ooh, wait... It is Summer!! EEK!

You all know this is NOT my favorite time of the year!
It's just to hot for me! YES! I'm a BIG BABY! LOL
At least I can admit it! Right?

Anywho... 
You all know I went on vacation to visit my sister... 
Anytime I visit my family and stay at their house I always make sure to
make them a Thank You card! In this case, I tend to pre-make
the card and secretly mail it to them while I'm still visiting -
I know a little crazy? But that's just me! 😜

I only do that because I know I'm going
to enjoy myself no matter what, and I want them
to know how much I appreciate them!

So, here's the card I made her - 


Isn't this so sweet? I thought so anyway!

When I visit my sister I start to miss her as soon as I leave -
I can't say that with other family members, but it IS how I 
feel when I'm with her - So when I saw this adorable 
Sip Happens Digital Stamp set from Polka Dot Orchard
I knew right away what I was gonna make with it -


Cardstock - Neenah Solar White, SU Kraft, Acetate Sheet, 
Bo Bunny dotted yellow, Stampin' Up Green
Designer Paper - Avery Elle (6x6 Everyday Collection)
Assorted Sequins from my stash
Stampin' Blends Pens for coloring
Stitched Rectangle Frame Die - My Creative Time
Slanted Banner Die - MFT
Fish Bowl SVG Shape - Silhouette Store (#39243)
Salty Ocean Distress Oxide 
Laser Printer, Cameo, Big Shot, Dimensionals,
Fun Foam, Scan N Cut


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a FABULOUS DAY!!

Theresa

11 comments:

Lisa said...

It's absolutely adorable and I love the fish bowl!! It's so beautiful!! I'm so glad you had a wonderful time with your sis!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

CA Scrapper said...

That is a really cute card. Very sweet of you to send it so promptly! I'm sure your sister loved it. Have a great week!!

Leslie

Sukie said...

Very cute card! I love how you mail it for the recipient to enjoy it during your visit. Such a thoughtful gesture!

Treva said...

Too cute love your fish card with all the detail and the perfect sentiment! Perfect card for a special person, thanks for sharing.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this!! LOVING the fish and that sentiment!!!!!!!!

Evelyn said...

What a cute sentiment. Knowing the reason behind the card, I imagine that the two fish are you and your sister! :) So sweet. Glad you got a chance to be with her.

Evelyn

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day,
Marilyn❤️

Beth F. said...

What a sweet idea to send this to your sister! I love that you are able to have sister time. I have 3 older sisters and we ALWAYS enjoy our time together too!

Greta said...

How cute--bet she loved it!

Lisa said...

How sweet!! Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have a sister... I bet she loved this card!

Gerda said...

What a adorable shaker card, Theresa!! Your sister will love it!! Have a great day,
Gerda