Friday, April 10, 2020

Elegant Friends....

Hello & Happy Easter Weekend Everyone!
I'm already over at the other place working my
little heart out with NO Internet again! 

It should be coming soon! They called us, so hopefully, someone will
be out here to put in a cable - They did say that they would just place
it through a window for now - They don't want their workers coming into
the house - Which is okay with me as long as we get
some internet service out here I'll be happy! 

Here's another card I made a while back using
a card front from a card kit I found at Tuesday Morning -


The Card kit just had white cards designed with silver foil images on them -
Of course, I took it up a notch or two by doing some ink blending -

I used 3 different shades of Distress Oxides and then I cleaned
my ink off the silver foiled floral design - It looks so pretty
I used my favorite Stitched Rectangle Frame die from My Creative time


I wanted the background to stand out of course - So I just
die-cut the Friends Frame die from (Papertrey Ink) in some SIlver
Foil cardstock - Then I die cut a banner from (Lawn Fawn) and
used silver embossing powder on the sentiment Stamp from (MFT)
I then added some Clear Lucy's card gems to finish it up!

It is popped up with some Fun Foam on a Neenah Solar White Cardbase



I wish you all a Very Happy and Safe Easter Weekend!!!

Theresa

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!

MiamiKel said...

Wow and WOW again! This is a vision! I love the gorgeous background colors and the vibrant richness - and that is one fancy die! Thanks for letting me know what MCT dies are - I'll have to go take a peek once everything settles down. I'm sorry about your interet - it happens here when there's so many in our area all home and online together! Stay safe!

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Gorgeous!
Happy Easter!

Evelyn

Marilyn said...

Pretty card! Love the colors
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

~ Kendra ~ said...

WOW!! Absolutely gorgeous!!

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is just lovely! Hope all is going well with your move. I know what a pain moving is. Packing up the craft room is the most stressful of all! Hope you had a wonderful Easter.

Leslie

Greta said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wowzers, absolutely gorgeous, Theresa! Such beautiful colours and I love the foiled design!

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is beautiful!! Love the way you added the colourful ink blending!! Very smart!

Gerda said...

WOW!! This card is beautiful!! Love it!!
Have a great day,
Gerda