Monday, April 27, 2020

It's your Mother's Day....

Hello and Happy Monday Crafty Friends!
It's my last week at work and I'm a little sad -

I knew this day was coming, but it feels like
it came faster than I expected! I still need to
pack up the rest of my house, so I know it's time
to let go of my job - I have 6 weeks till the big moving day -

Since I won't be working the month of May, I'll be packing and
working on the other house - So I won't be online much -

This past Saturday I sat down and actually made a couple of cards - Yay Me! :)

I decided to play with some of Polka Dot Orchard's Designs

Here's a Mother's day card I created -


The cool Mockup background was designed by Jessica herself! 
(Owner of Polka Dot Orchard)

It's available in her store (RIGHT HERE) it's called Gypsy Floral
All you have to do is add your photo on top of the background! 
Kind of cool really!  She has a couple to chose from right now and
she told me she had plans to make a few more if people are interested - 


 The flower & cup image is from It's your day Digital set
The sentiment image is from Spread you wings digital set

I colored them with some Stampin' Blends pens & Copic pens
The Designer Paper is Simple Stories (So Fancy)
My cardstock is Neenah Solar White - perfect for printing and Alcohol inks
Stitched Square die & Banner dies - Lawn Fawn
The scallop circle was cut out a long time ago and I found it
in my stash of scraps - 

This will be nice to mail off to my Mother in Law -


Have a Beautiful Day!

Theresa

10 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very pretty, Theresa, and beautifully coloured! So nice for Mother's Day!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful! LOVING the flowers!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

cghundley said...

Lovely card and
good luck packing
and moving.
Carla from Utah

Evelyn said...

Your card is beautiful. I love the rich colors on the flowers!

I'm glad you got to relax and make some cards. Pack your craft room last!!

Evelyn

Treva said...

Beautiful card, great colors and coloring, sure to make your MIL smile.

Sukie said...

Very pretty card! The image is so gorgeous!

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the pretty coloring and the gorgeous flower image!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Greta said...

Lovely card for your MIL, Theresa! Pretty neat to have the digital display for cards! Wishing you well as you end one chapter & being another!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Lovely card!! Wishing you the best of luck with packing and your upcoming move!