Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Smiling Gnomey...

Happy Wednesday to ya! EEK! I can't believe
the week is 1/2 over already! Tomorrow is actually
my very last day of work! (inserting saddest face ever!)

I will miss the students (Who have been MIA since March!)
And my fellow co-workers - I've made friendships with
several of them and my heart hurts to know I will not see
them on a daily basis - My new life adventure starts this weekend
and I'm excited and nervous all at the same time - 

Tomorrow is actually my oldest son's birthday -
and I made this card just for him - I'm using another
wonderful Digital Stamp set from Polka Dot Orchard


I'm using the Gypsy Floral Mockup Background again! 


Isn't this guy adorable?  Such a cute image!
I'm using the Gnome Matter What Digital Stamp set

Gnomes are very IN right now! hahaha so I HAD to have this
super cute set!
I colored up my Gnome with an assortment of Alcohol Markers
and added some dots & lines with a Signo White Gel pen 
The Sentiment is from Petals for the Pittmans Mini Set (Unfortunately it's retired)
But I had to use that sweet sentiment on my card - 

Cardstock - Neenah Solar White
Designer Paper - Doodlebug
Stitched Rectangle Frame die - My Creative Time
Scallop Frame Die & Label Die - CDD (no longer in business)
Slanted Banner Die - My Favorite Things


Have a Spectacular Day!!

Theresa

11 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

This all must be so stressful, Theresa. Not only moving and leaving your job and your friends, but all the work you've had to do in preparation, not to mention that the world is so different now with the pandemic restrictions. I hope all goes well in your new home and that you'll be very happy there. Your gnome card is so cute! You son will get a kick out of it for sure!

Sukie said...

Super cute card! I hope your son has a wonderful birthday! Best wishes to you in your new adventures!

Evelyn said...

What a fun, colorful card! I like the moustache paper you chose to match the gnome's!

Trends are funny. Llamas are out, gnomes are in! 😄

Good luck with the move. It'll take awhile, but you'll get used to the new place. Virginia feels like home to me now, although I'll always be a Jersey girl at heart.

Evelyn

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Congratulations on your Son's Birthday!! I hope you and your family will be very happy in your new home!! Have a wonderful day and stay safe,
Gerda

Treva said...

What a super cute card and Happy Birthday to your son!

Congratulations as you begin this next chapter of your life's story, enjoy as you begin to live your best life. Thank you so much for your kind words that you always leave on my blog. I look forward to more inspiration once you are settled in your new home.

Blessings!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So CUTE! LOVING the gnome! And Happy Birthday to your son!

Beckie Williams said...

This is just adorable

Greta said...

Cute card with fun colors! Good luck with the goodbyes & packing--not my strong suits--haha!

CA Scrapper said...

Super cute card!

Leslie

Karla Yungwirth said...

I hope your son has a very happy birthday! He will love this awesome card!! Wishing you the best of luck with your move. Change is always hard, but it sounds like this is going to be a new adventure! Big hugs

Migdalia said...

I love gnomes!! Super cute card! Happy belated birthday wishes to your son!! Good luck with the move.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts