Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Happy Birthday Video...

Hello & Happy Wednesday Everyone!
How's your week going so far? I actually have a short
week this week - With Easter coming up this weekend 
we're taking an extra day or 2 off to go drive to the other house -

My hubby needs his medicine, food, New Glasses, and
test kit, so we're trekking down to help him out and work on
the other place - Luckily it's in the middle of nowhere
so we don't have to worry about other people being close by -
- Homes out there are 1 1/2 to 4 acres apart -
I'm hoping to get more work done, since our move is nearing closer -

When I was there back in February, I meet a neighbor (2 streets over)
and she had heard from my husband that I made cards - 
She asked me if I would make some for her grandkids -
Of course, I said YES! One of her granddaughters
LOVES to play video games and likes the color purple
so I created this card with her in mind -


I thought this turned out pretty cool and so did she!
They don't have much for girls who play video games, so I had to kind
of design my own thing - 


Cardstock - Papertrey ink, Neenah Solar White, SU
Watercolor Digital Designer Paper - Silhouette Store
Stitched Rectangle Frame Die - My Creative Time
VersaMark Ink, SSS Ultra Fine White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool
Glossy Accents for the Buttons (Was still wet when I took the picture)
Video Controller images and Sentiment Stamps are from:
Papertrey ink (Game On) & Pretty Cute Stamps (Game On)
Stormy Trendy Twine 
Game Controller SVG File - Silhouette Store (#79637)
Banner Die - My Favorite Things
Fun Foam, Misti tool, Canon IP8720 Printer



This is how I did the inside - I used 2 different shades of grey ink for the sentiment

She hasn't given it to her granddaughter yet - but said she thinks
she'll love it too!



Have a safe and Happy Day!!

Theresa

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME! LOVING the controllers!

Sukie said...

Fabulous card! I love the fun design and the way you added the twine!

Kate said...

I'm sure she'll love it!! How kind of you to create something for your new neighbour too!

I hope the drive and work at the new place go well this weekend! Happy Easter!!

Lisa said...

Very cool! I'm sure she's going to love it!

Treva said...

Love your game on card,great inspiration since I need to make a kid card. Like the colors and the twine!

Marilyn said...

Awesome card!
Have a great day and be safe!
Marilyn❤

Greta said...

Already customers & you haven't even moved yet?! I bet her granddaughter will love this cute, creative card!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Great card!! I’m sure this little girl will love it!! You did a great job designing it!

Gerda said...

OMG!!! This card is AWESOME, Theresa!! Love the fabulous background.....LOVE this card!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is such a fun card, Theresa! Awesome card for a gamer!