Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Celebrate Yupo...

Hello and Happy April Fool's Day!
Do you guys have any tricks up your sleeves?

Me neither! LOL Other than it being the first
day of April, I ain't got nothing! tehehehe

I thought I would share another 
birthday card I made using a piece of leftover yupo paper I had -




Cardstock - Neenah Solar White, Yupo, DCWV Shimmer purple, Fun Foam
Diagonal Stitched Cover Plate - Reverse Confetti
Starburst Die with Celebrate word - Avery Elle (Word cut 3x's for added dimension)
Assorted Alcohol Inks
Clear Wink of Stella on the Celebrate word
Grape Fizz Trendy Twine



Have a safe and Happy Day!

Theresa

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

SO beautiful!! LOVING The colors!!!!!

Gerda said...

This card is beautiful!! Love the wonderful color combo and the pretty card desing!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Sukie said...

So pretty! The color combination looks amazing! Great design too!

Chriss America Real said...

Wow! This card is really pretty! My hubby and I decided no April Fools this year, we are already under too much stress!

Hugs,
Chriss

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is gorgeous, Theresa! Love your Yupo leftover!

Greta said...

Oh wow--one of my favorites, Theresa! Love the design, colors, everything!

Kate said...

Love this! So vibrant and pretty!!

I didn't do anything for April Fool's Day either. Now I'll have to wait until next year!!

Lisa said...

What an awesome alcohol ink sentiment strip... beautiful card!