Monday, March 30, 2020

Happy B-day Yupo -

Hello and Happy Monday Crafty Friends!
Did you have a nice weekend? Mine was boring! LOL

I actually didn't do much which was okay after the long week
I had... I made some phone calls to my family (checking on them)
and watched videos on youtube... I kept saying to myself...
Girl, make something crafty... 
and then I would be like Nah forget about it! LOL

I still have projects done I haven't shared so
maybe I'll get around to creating again... Who knows...
for now, I'll just share what I've already made - 


I totally LOVE the colors on this card - 

I used an assortment of Alcohol Inks on some Yupo paper 

Cardstock - Neenah Solar White, Yupo, DCWV Shimmer green
Banner Die - MFT
Stitched Square Die - Lawn Fawn
Cosmo Flower Frame Die - SSS
Sentiment - Polka DOt Orchard (Spread Your Wings)



Have a Happy and Safe Day!

Theresa

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! LOVING the colors!

Chriss America Real said...

This card is so pretty! Why is it that when we have lots of time to craft, we suddenly don't want to? LOL.

Hugs,
Chriss

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Evelyn said...

WOW! Quite a bold statement! This is absolutely gorgeous.

Evelyn

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card, Theresa!! Love the gorgeous color combo!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

DIANA L. said...

Such a pretty card Theresa I hope you are staying safe.

Sukie said...

So gorgeous! I love the background with all of the bright and cheery colors!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yeah, my mojo has taken a break too! Your Yupo card is so beautiful! I love these colours and your gorgeous flower die-cut!

Greta said...

Beautiful background & I love that die used with it, Theresa!

Kate said...

Ohhhhh, I love those colours too! And the Cosmo Flower is just perfect in front of the inked background!

I've been telling myself all day that I should head to the craft room and take advantage of being home all day - and yet I seem to be finding too many other things to do. I hope you're finding fun things to do!

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous! Absolutely love it!

~ Kendra ~ said...

WOW!! I love this!! Love what you did with the Alcohol Inks! Great color choices!!!