Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Peace

Hello & Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!
Are you guys ready for Spring yet??
I know I am! It's supposed to be in the '70s for the 
rest of the week! I can't wait! EEK!

I thought I would pop in with another
Holiday card! I made 2 and they were super quick
and easy to create in my Silhouette Program -



I actually made these a while ago - way before my printer died on me!
I'm still so sad about it! I miss my Canon pro 9000 printer! (Inserting Sad Face)



So, I basically took some different images from the Silhouette store that
went together and designed this on my card front - I Popped
up the Stag image and I sprayed my card front with some
Sparkle Shimmer Mist spray - along with adding some clear lucy's cards gems 

(Silhouette Store)

Peace - 282157
Plaid Banner - 282158
Reindeer - 238408


The same thing goes for this card... I shrunk down the peace sentiment and
enlarged that beautiful poinsettia image - I sprayed the card front with the
Shimmer Mist and added some clear gems as well -

Both cards were popped up with Fun Foam and I used 2 different
Stitched Frame dies from MCT

(Silhouette Store)

Poinsettia - 282161
Inside Sentiment for both cards - 280688

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS! Loving the colors!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful cards! We have been having Spring Time weather around here. It was about 80 yesterday and in the 70's today.
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your cards are so cute, Theresa! Your Silhouette Program looks like fun! Sorry about your printer dying!

Sukie said...

Very pretty cards! We have had weather in the mid 70s which has brought on those allergies but other than that it's beautiful!

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

The colors are so vivid! Really beautiful cards!
I have the same printer, Canon Pro9000II. The thing is HUGE! I also have the Canon TS9100 Series. Love Canon printers!

Evelyn

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are so pretty!

CA Scrapper said...

Gorgeous cards!! And once again you have a wonderful start to your Christmas cards for this year. And once again, I'm jealous! :)
Have a great weekend.

Leslie

Greta said...

Very pretty cards, Theresa! I don't do digital cards, but love seeing what you can do!

Gerda said...

These cards are beautiful, Theresa!! Love the colors!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Kate said...

Wonderful cards! They must look amazing IRL with the shimmer!

I’m so sorry about your printer and hope that you can find a good replacement soon!