Friday, March 27, 2020

It's Cake Day! Celebrate...

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone!
Are you ready for the weekend? I know I am!
We've been deep cleaning each classroom so you can
imagine I'm pretty busy all week long - So for me, the weekend
is what I need to unwind after a crazy week! 😊

This week I've been sharing some designs I've made
using my Silhouette Program and my IP8720 Canon Printer -

They are ALL Birthday cards since we need them monthly -

Here's another one I created a while ago that I was able to bring to life!


How Cute! Am I Right? 
I do love how clean and simple this one turned out!
I printed & cut out 4 of the cupcakes and popped
1 on top of the center cupcake - just for a little added fun!


Cardstock - Stampin' Up, Neenah Solar White
Designer Paper - Colorbox 6x6 pad
Stitched Rectangle Frame Die - MCT (My Creative Time)
Sentiment, Hearts, & Cupcake images - Silhouette Store (#303598) 
Clear wink of Stella pen used on the cupcake toppers & Tiny Hearts
Fun Foam for added dimension
Slanted banner dies - MFT (My Favorite Things)



Have a Safe and Happy Weekend!!!

Theresa

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love this! LOVING the cupcakes!

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Chriss America Real said...

This card is so cute! I was wondering if they were making teachers clean the classrooms. Get some rest!

Hugs,
Chriss

Kate said...

I love those fun colours and sweet little cupcakes! Such a great card!

So glad you get a break after all that cleaning! We learned this week and that the school kids will be home for at least another month and probably more.

Enjoy the weekend - and don't clean anything! You need a rest!

Greta said...

Can only imagine the deep cleaning for the school, but sure important! Cute & sweet card!

Evelyn said...

That's simply adorable! I love all the happy colors on this one and the placement of the elements!

You're doing a great job, Theresa, crafting and at work - making everything safe and clean for everyone when they return!!

Evelyn

Treva said...

Sooo cute, love clean and simple; perfect colors and design!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Theresa! Your cupcake card is adorable! I like the strips of dp under the cupcakes! It sounds like you've been very busy with deep-cleaning the school! Your work is much appreciated!

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Love the bright colors and the sweet little cupcakes!! Great card design!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Lisa said...

So pretty and cute! And now I want a cupcake!