Friday, March 6, 2020

Bottom of my heart....

Happy, Happy Friday Everyone!
It's the weekend and it's beautiful outside today!
 I have a lot going on so I'll make this post as quick as I can!



I'm sharing another card created with this fun card kit
The card highlighted is the card I was supposed to be making...


Here's what I made instead...


The original design was a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 square card
Mine is an A2 sized card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2)

I used black cardstock for my card base and 
I used a Stitched Rectangle Frame die (MCT) on my background paper
I cut down the label shape -
I added some extra scrap pieces on the one side
added some assorted flowers with leaves and used
clear wink of Stella on them -
The (Thanks) word die is from MFT and
the sentiment stamp is from Jaded Blossom 


I really like that I'm able to put my own twist to the design!


Have a Magical Weekend!!

Theresa

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful! I am loving the colors!!

Gerda said...

This card is gorgeous!! Love the pretty papers and the flowers!!
Have a wonderful day,
Gerda.

Sukie said...

Your kit cards have been amazing! I just love those gorgeous colors and patterns making for the most beautiful designs!

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

I think your card is more elegant, probably because of the script font of your die. Very pretty! I love it!

I like Canon printers for the individual ink tanks. Ink is so expensive, it's so wasteful to use the combined tanks!!

Evelyn

Greta said...

I like your version much better, Theresa--beautiful card!

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Love the plaid background!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Kate said...

The weekend weather was amazing here as well - and still is today!!

Your card is fabulous! I like the way you took the inspiration and switched things up to make the card your own. Love it!!

MiamiKel said...

I am seriously loving this beautiful floral card! Such a great color combo and a perfect little spin you've made with this kit! It has some wow factor :)