Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Happy, Happy Rainbow B-day...

Hello, and Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!
How is your week going so far? Mine? Not too bad I guess -

I finally found some paper towels last night - YAY!
I stopped by my local grocery store (needed potatoes)
Didn't find a bag of potatoes but found some cheap version
of paper towels - Since I really needed them, I didn't complain
about the brand - They have signs up everywhere limiting
everyone's purchase to 2 per household - 
I'm hoping to find a bag of potatoes this week (keeping fingers crossed)

In the meantime, I made another card using my
IP8720 Canon Printer and my Silhouette Program -


You know we all need Birthday cards! So I put a few images together
and designed this fun Birthday card!

I added some Sheer Shimmer Sparkle Spritz and realized I need a 
new bottle - it kind of splattered (I wasn't going for that look)
but it happened and It is what it is! hahaha


Cardstock - Bazzill White, Neenah Solar White, Stampin' Up
Happy Happy Rainbow Image - Silhouette Store (#298392)
Birthday Candle Image - Silhouette Store (#155047)
Bubble Birthday Background Image - Silhouette Store (couldn't find the Number)
Stitched Rectangle Frame Die - MCT (My Creative Time)
Fun Foam for added dimension



Wishing you all a Wonderful Day!!!

Theresa

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! LOVING the rainbow and the candles!

Sukie said...

Very pretty card! The bright and cheery design is perfect for making someone's special day!

Evelyn said...

So pretty! I hope the raindrops don't extinguish the candles before the recipient gets to blow them out! 😉

Evelyn

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card, Thersa!! Love the rainbow and the bright colors you used!! Have a great day,
Gerda

DIANA L. said...

I love your card Theresa. So simple yet effective. I hope you are staying safe. What an interesting part of history we are living.I am keeping you in prayer.
Hugs Diana

Treva said...

Cute card and the Spritz looks fine to me, loving the bright colors. Brightness is what we need during these turbulent times. Glad you found paper towels, I was lucky that when we cleaned out my daughter’s dorm room she had her supply of paper products, I hope you find your potatoes soon!

Marilyn said...

Pretty and colorful card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Kate said...

Such a bright, happy card!! Love the rainbow candle letters and the rainbow too!

That's funny about the potatoes. My son picked up an extra bag this week so now I have too many! Too bad I can't give some to you!

Greta said...

What a fun, festive BD card! Glad you got paper towels!

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is such a happy birthday card! I love the rainbow and the bright colours! The recipient will love it!

Lisa said...

LOVE this! So pretty and great design!