Friday, March 13, 2020

Quick Birthday...

Hello, & Happy Spring Break!!!! YAY!
Yup! It's finally here for us and we are on
our way to the other house to get some more work done!

Geesh! Why does that not sound exciting?
Ooh, wait... because it's NOT Exciting!!! LOL
But it is something that needs to be done before
moving day - Which is inching closer and closer!!

I've got one more quick card to show ya
before I head out of town -

This is another Silhouette Store Image (#297225)


It's called Happy Birthday Watercolor Floral - I love the colors

I just used a Stitched Rectangle Frame die
and popped it up with some fun foam right onto a 
pacific point (SU) colored Card base -
I added some tiny clear adhesive gems and called it done!!

This will be another card I can use for school so a win-win for me!

I'll be gone for a week and I won't have internet -
So wish me luck and I'll see you guys when I return!


Have a BEAUTIFUL WEEK!!!!


Theresa

11 comments:

Treva said...

Another beautiful card, love the colors and the gems are a perfect touch!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So BEAUTIFUL! Loving the flowers!

Evelyn said...

That's really pretty. I always love to see blue flowers.

I hope you get a lot done on the other house!

Evelyn

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Love the colors!
have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Kate said...

Gorgeous! Love those colours!!

All the best with your painting this week! It will be worth it when it's all done!

Tracy said...

Your card is so pretty.
So exciting to be moving!!! All the best!

Migdalia said...

A beautiful card my friend!!
Stay Safe & Hugs
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your card is gorgeous, Theresa! Love these colours and modern florals! I hope you and your loved ones are all safe and healthy.

Gerda said...

This card is beautiful!! Love it!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Greta said...

Artsy & fun! Hope the painting was successful!

Lisa said...

What a cool image and a beautiful card!