Thursday, March 12, 2020

Golden Christmas....

Hello & Happy Thursday Everyone!
I told you the other day that I got a new printer and
today is going to be another image from the Silhouette Store
that I thought should be tested out -

Of course, this card will be going right into 
my Christmas Stash for 2020!


The design from the Silhouette Store is (#236098)
The Stitched Rectangle Frame die is from (MCT)
The gold metallic Paper is from (Making Memories)
I used Fun Foam for added dimension
The White Cardbase is Neenah Smooth Solar White
And the White Card Front  (where my image is) 
is Smooth White Bazzill Cardstock


Here's another photo of it - I was trying to show the
Clear Wink of Stella Glitter pen on the wreath &
Merry Christmas - I love that I don't have to spray
my images now! Yay Me!!! 



Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!!


Theresa

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING that wreath!

Marilyn said...

Very pretty! Love the colors and the gold!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Kate said...

Wow!! This is stunning! I love that wreath and the gold foil paper is the perfect way to frame it all!

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the pretty wreath!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Greta said...

Oh wow--just stunning!