Friday, February 28, 2020

I'd pick you!

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone!
Can you believe February is just about over?
WOW! We are LEAPING into SPRING! 

That means a little warmer weather (yay) and
Spring Break! My Spring break is in 2 short weeks
which means I'll be going to the other house for an entire 
week without the internet! UGH!
We'll be painting the house (at least that's the plan)
And then fixing a bunch of stuff as well - Lots to do I tell ya!

In the meantime, while I wait for Spring Break to arrive
I thought I would show you another card I made with the
We R Memory Retro Glam Card Kit -



My card doesn't look like the original card design 

If you look at the very bottom on the Card kit, it shows a
long card - well... this is my version of that card!


Mine is an A2 card size (4 1/4 x 5 1/2) and I added
other layers and a totally different sentiment
I used a stitched rectangle frame die from MCT
 clear wink of Stella on all the flowers - 
The Cardbase is a dark grey cardstock from Papertrey ink




I hope you ALL have a Wonderful Weekend!!

Theresa

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING the flowers!

Sukie said...

Very pretty card! The sentiment is perfect with those pretty flowers!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Theresa! I am way behind in my blog visiting! What a fun kit! Love that you went with your own version of the card example - I like doing this too! Great sentiment and I love these colours!

Marilyn said...

Pretty card! Love the sentiment and colors!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Evelyn said...

So glad you're having fun customizing that card kit! This one looks so springy!

Evelyn

Migdalia said...

A very pretty car! Fun kit!!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card, Theresa!! Love the pretty flowers!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Kate said...

Such a pretty card, Theresa!! I love the colours and those wonderful flowers!

Good luck with all your painting and fixes - although I think that’s next week. My youngest is on break next week too - but I’m not... I wish all the schools took breaks at the same time!