Friday, February 7, 2020

Christmas Magic...

Hello & Happy Friday Crafty peeps!!
It's the weekend again! YESSS!!!

One week left till Valentine's day!
Do you guys do anything for Valentine's day?
Me? NOPE! 
I mean I always do something for my family as a whole! 
I tend to make a shrimp & lobster feast -
Shrimp & lobster is so cheap during this time, so I
buy it and make them a nice meal with it -
But I don't go all out for my hubby or anyone like that...

I can tell him I love him whenever the heck I want!
I don't need a special day for that! hahaha

Anywho - I'm jumping holidays and sharing another
Christmas Card I made! tehehehe


2 weeks ago I showed you these snowmen cards right HERE
and while I was making them I decided to make a Santa one as well!

The Santa die is from SSS
The paper is a 6x6 pad in my stash
the elegant stitching die is from Penny Black
And I'm not sure who the sentiment is from -
I didn't write anything down and I'm not about to go
through my very LARGE Christmas Stamp stash! 😁
I used some black glitter cardstock for Santa's belt and
a piece of gold shimmer cardstock on it as well 


Wishing you all a Beautiful Weekend!!!

Theresa

11 comments:

Sukie said...

Adorable card! The Santa is so cute and I love that stitching die!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hohoho, very cute card! I like your fun Santa and washi (or scrap strips), looks great! Valentine's Day will be just another day here, although we usually go out for a meal.

Treva said...

Wow, another Christmas card; I love it especially the Santa!

Marilyn said...

Another cute Christmas card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Evelyn said...

What a great way to use up thin scraps of precious paper! I thought it was washi, which I guess would work, too.

It looks like you run the card front through the die cut after the strips are adhered, is that correct?

Evelyn

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is cute!! We don't go on a Valentine's Date, but we do something special with the girls that day! And of course everyone gets cards ;)

CA Scrapper said...

Love this card, so cute!

Leslie

VintageScrapsCanada said...

I love this cute card - I love that you make Christmas cards all year !!

Greta said...

Such an adorable Santa card! Love the paper & the sentiment, too!

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is adorable! Love the cute santa and pretty paper!

Lisa said...

LOVE this!!! So adorable and fun! So even with your limited time and space you're gonna get your cards done! Awesome!