Friday, January 24, 2020

A Winter Wave...

Happy Friday Everyone! I'm so glad it's the weekend!
What a rough week! I need this weekend to decompress
from the crazy week I've had! 

As I've mentioned before I will continue to make holiday
cards throughout the year - it really is easy to do -
My stuff is not hiding anywhere - I have easy access to
holiday papers, dies, stamps, etc... and I like it that way -
cuz I don't know about you but for me... sometimes I just want to make
a Halloween card in February! Or a Thanksgiving card in June
because an idea came to me - 

We don't have to create according to the calendar! 
We create what our hearts want when it wants it -
I know you guys feel me on this one! 💗

With all that being said... I made these cards


How stinking cute are these?? I love the mix and match hats! hahaha


So I pulled out my SSS snowman die and die
cut out all the pieces to this guy and decided to
make 2 of them mixing the hat colors (why Waste them) Right?


The paper is extra from a doodlebug 6x6 pack and
the sweet sentiment fits perfectly with the snowman theme!


Have a beautiful weekend!!!

Theresa

9 comments:

Migdalia said...

I love the SSS snowman die!! Super duper cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Migdalia's Crafts

Evelyn said...

It's a twofer! I love the purples and blues together. Totally makes me chilly!!

Evelyn

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So ADORABLE! Loving that snowman!!!

Marilyn said...

Cute cards!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

CA Scrapper said...

Love your snowman card!! Hope you are having a great weekend.

Leslie

KT Fit Kitty said...

I'm with you! I like to create my cards all year long too, which reminds me - I need to make some more this month to stay on track! Sorry you've had a rough week, but your cards are adorable! I do love a snowman!

Greta said...

Great papers & super cute cards, Theresa!

Chriss America Real said...

I love the sweet little cards . They are so cute!

Hugs,

Chriss

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Oh My goodness! I adore this card - I love the stitched border!!