Thursday, January 30, 2020

All my love...

Hello and Happy Thursday Crafty Peeps!
I have a super quick card to share today!

This is another Foiled card I made using what I had
sitting here on my desk - The design was
from the Silhouette store and I
printed it out on my Brother Laser Printer - 


Foiled cards are hard to photo - so I took the best 2 I had to show ya - 


This was so quick and easy to do, I did use a stitched rectangle frame die
and added some clear gems to add a little somethin' somethin'!
It's popped up on some fun foam and adhered to a Grey Card Base - 



Have a BEAUTIFUL DAY!!

Theresa

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING the hearts!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous foiling! I agree, so hard to get a photo of foiling and also sparkle.

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous card! Love those hearts!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Sukie said...

Very pretty card! The floating hearts amongst the oversized sentiment looks so beautiful!

Greta said...

Oh what a beautiful card, Theresa!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

I love your foiled card - I love the CAS look!