Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Feel Better Foiled...

Hello & Happy Tuesday Everyone!
I haven't shared a Foiled card in quite some
time and thought today would be the day to fix that! 

I actually have several foiled projects sitting here on my desk
waiting to get used up. So on the weekend
I took some time to put a couple of cards together -

Here's one using Digital images from :



The Digital set is called - Floral Flourish Background 3


There is a Positive & Negative image and I've actually
foiled 2 different cards using this set in different colors
The other card I'll share later - 😁

I also wanted to Enter the Challenge over at:
Cut it Up Challenge - Get Well Soon



Have a FABULOUS DAY!!!

Theresa

14 comments:

Beth F. said...

Such beautiful foiling!

MiamiKel said...

So glad you shared - this is gorgeous! Very elegant and love the contrast! I haven't caught on to the foiling yet (without the machine) but have tried using it with alcohol inks ;)

Sherri Thacker said...

I love your foiled card - I haven't tried this yet but I want to. This card will make anyone feel better! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our challenge this week.

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Sukie said...

Very pretty card! The foiling is so gorgeous! This is the perfect card to cheer up anyone who is under the weather!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING that heart!

Rachelle Oltean said...

I really like the limited color palette in partnership with the foiling - it's very effective and elegant! Very nice job on this project! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Cut It Up! Challenge!
Rachelle - DT@CIU : )

Treva said...

Pretty, great color and sure to bring a smile to the recipient!

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is lovely, Theresa! You are my go-to foiling expert! Your foiling cards are amazing!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oooh love those swirls and florals
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Migdalia said...

WOW!! Absolutely GORGEOUS!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Migdalia's Crafts

Greta said...

Love the image & your foiling!

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

How pretty, Theresa! I don't do foiling, but I sure enjoy seeing yours!

Thanks for sharing your Get Well Soon project with us at Cut it Up.

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

VintageScrapsCanada said...

This is beautiful - I love the colours!