Friday, January 17, 2020

Smile... You're Awesome

Happy weekend everyone!
I'll be heading out of town today to go work
on the other house - Wish me luck!

In the meantime, I thought I would share
a sweet Smile card with you -


I had some leftover craft items from other projects I made
and wanted to use them up, so I created this card -

The 3D stickers are leftover from my Thanks cards I shared on Monday
The Smile word is leftover from another project I haven't shared as yet
and the designer paper is leftover paper in my extras stash bag 

I think it turned out really nice and look forward to mailing it off!


Have a great weekend!

Theresa

9 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

How exciting to be moving into a new house! Are you going to have a craft room? Your card is super cute !

Hugs,

Chriss

Sukie said...

Super cute card! I love the ombre colors on the sentiment! Have fun working on your new home!

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is such bc a great card! Love the clean look!! And congrats for winning the stencil giveaway on my blog!! Hope you enjoy your weekend :)

Greta said...

I never think about using stickers, but good thing you do! So sweet! Good luck with the house, Theresa!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful! LOVING the colors!

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

It's really lovely. I like how you balanced the flowers in the corners. Impressive that it's made with scraps!

Evelyn

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Good luck with the house!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hope all goes well at the house! I know you have lots of work ahead of you! Love your cute card - you're awesome too!

Sue from Oregon said...

Theresa, Love the ombre look of your sentiment! All your 'leftovers' came together in such a pretty card! 3 Sue Kment