Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Heart Happy...

Hello Everyone! Happy back to work day! LOL
I got back yesterday evening and we didn't get as
much accomplished as we would have liked.

Plus we ran into a few snags involving "other"
family members -  I don't want to get into
the details but they don't look good for my sister at this point
of placing her tiny home over by where we're moving -
honestly, I'm not understanding what the issues are...

My husband's parents are okay with it but there are
"other" powers that be which are involved and we're trying
to find a fair reasonable solution -  It's a headache & mess

Anywho - I have a happy card to share with you 
because I need a little happy right now!


I made this using an alcohol inked background I had
sitting here on my desk along with a "Smile" die
I added a black & white embossed strip I created awhile ago
 and a black strip with a sweet sentiment embossed in white -
I used extra pieces of the alcohol paper and a tiny heart punch 
to add just a little extra love on my card! 

It turned out so sweet! I shared the leftover Smile word pieces with you
last week on THIS CARD.


Have a Beautiful Day!

Theresa

12 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty card! Hope everything works out for your family
Have a great day!
Marilyn

KT Fit Kitty said...

Sorry that things aren't working out for your sister's tiny home. After everything you all are going through, I wish your family members would have some compassion. I hope it all works out, Theresa. Your card is gorgeous! I need to play more with my alcohol inks - your background is gorgeous!

Dr Sonia S V said...

This is so cool !!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Sukie said...

Super cute card! I love the alcohol inked background with the sentiment strip! Sending you hugs as you deal with family stuff!

Treva said...

Love your card, like the die and design.

Sorry about the family woes, hopefully they can be resolved soon.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sorry to hear about the issues - I hope it can get resolved for you soon! I love love love your card! The colors are GORGEOUS!!!!

Evelyn said...

Beautiful card, Theresa! I love the mix of bright colors and black/white!

Evelyn

Migdalia said...

Happy & Beautiful card!! My kind of card!!Hopefully they can resolve it soon.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Migdalia's Crafts

Tracy said...

I love your card, the colour just pops off of the white.
Alcohol ink is so fun to play with :)

Rachelle Oltean said...

I love this layout with the alcohol ink omit! You could use this same design so many different ways! Very Nice!
Rachelle : )

Greta said...

Hope things work out. I'm sure it's adding extra stress. What a great way to use an AI background!

Beth F. said...

I truly thought I had commented on this card last week...but I guess not. It is stunning! That alcohol inking you did is so beautiful and bright. Wishing you an amicable solution to your family issues. Those are never easy or fun :(