Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Mass Produced THANKS!

Hello and Happy Tuesday Everyone!
As promised... I have a project to share with you -

Again... Thanks for the comments and understanding
of my last post - it really has been a crazy 6 months -

So... I needed to make some Thank You cards
for some of my co-workers who were
so kind to give Hunter and I Christmas Gifts -
I really do work in a great place!!

I had these rainbow letters sitting on my desk
forever and thought now would be a great time
to use them up and make multiple cards
all at one time! 


I did the inlay technique with the letters -
I cut out the THANKS word on the white cardstock - then
filled it back in with the rainbow-colored cardstock I already had - 


I had a couple more cards, but already left them on some of the Teacher's desks!
I used a couple of different sentiments to change them up slightly, but otherwise
fun bright cards that I got to mass produce! 



Have a great day!!

Theresa

13 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your thank you cards are beautiful! I like the rainbow colours! Way to go on making so many!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Wow!! These are amazing !! Love the stunning rainbow effect:) Hope you’re having a very happy new year!

Janis Lewis said...

I was wondering how you got the letters on there so straight! Great idea to cut them out and then fill in the space. I'm sure they will love them. Hugs!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Stylish and pretty
Cheers
Dr Sonia

CA Scrapper said...

I love those cards! Happy New Year!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are beautiful! LOVING the colors!

Evelyn said...

Always helpful to have some Thank You cards on hand, and these are so bright and cheerful! Glad you got to use up some "scraps"!

Evelyn

Sukie said...

Beautiful cards! I love the CAS design with the bright and cheery colors!

Gerda said...

What a BEAUTIFUL Thank you cards!! Love the colors you used!! Happy New Year!!
Gerda

Greta said...

Bright, beautiful, perfect thank you cards!

Lisa said...

Ooooh!! Now I know why you had extra white letters...lol! These are pretty too... you know I love rainbows!

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Love the simple look
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Karla Yungwirth said...

What a fantastic idea!! Love the rainbow!!