Thursday, January 9, 2020

More Thanks....

Happy Thursday Everyone!

Today, I wanted to show you what I did with
the rest of the THANKS cards I mass-produced 
the other day - I had to die cut out the
THANKS, word in the white cardstock and I certainly
didn't want them to go to waste so I made this - 


I used my distress oxides and did an ombre effect
on the word - I only did the first layer of white letters - 
the other letters are just plain white, I used them for dimension -

I did it on a couple more cards in different colors of course -
But I already gave them out before taking the pictures! OOPS!

This card I used Dried Marigold, ripe persimmon, & fired brick
on one of the other cards I used - 
Twisted Citron, Salty Ocean & blue jean sketch
And on another card I used -
Picked Raspberry, wilted violet, & blue jean sketch

They all turned out great and I got a lot of thank you cards
done in a short time frame! :)


Have a Beautiful Day!!

Theresa

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful! LOVING the colors!

Gerda said...

This card is gorgeous!! Love the ombre color on the word you used!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Sukie said...

Very pretty! I love the ombre colors on the sentiment!

Greta said...

Great way to use the leftovers, Theresa!

Lisa said...

Perfect! Love the colors... so pretty!

Marilyn said...

Pretty! Love the colors
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Karla Yungwirth said...

Gorgeous!! I’m going to have to try that color combo!!