Friday, January 31, 2020

Acetate Xmas Trees...

Hello and Happy Last day of January Everyone!!
Well, we ALL made it through our first month of the New Year! YAY
Before you know it, Spring will be here! YYAASSSS!!! 😊

I've got a Christmas card to show ya using foil -


I bought those Acetate Toner sheets from Deco foil (awhile ago) and had these all
foiled up in assorted colors of course - Since I only got this one
completed, I thought I would show it - 

I have to say I'm a little disappointed in the PEARL FOIL -
That is what I used on those trees - now up close and in person 
you can see the foil, but other than that, it looks like I've got
black silhouette trees (nothing wrong with that) but that
wasn't what I was going for! LOL

I colored the backside of the acetate to add some color to the
trees and that turned out cute - but I gotta say I love the
other colors I got on my other trees - I just need to turn them
into cards first before sharing! 😁

The toner sheets are great for those of you who don't have a laser printer
And the acetate ones are just fun for trying something different!
They ALL HEAT FOIL BEAUTIFULLY!  (trust me I got a bunch!)


I hope you all have a FANTASTIC WEEKEND!!

Theresa

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love this! LOVING those trees!!!!

Migdalia said...

I love the pretty trees and that it is a Christmas project!! Yay!! It is Beautiful my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Migdalia's Crafts

Denise Bryant said...

Really cute card with those foiled trees! Do you just use the toner sheets with a laminator?

Beth F. said...

Your card is really pretty! I hadn't seen acetate toner sheets before. I guess I've been living under a rock or something LOL!

Sukie said...

Very pretty card! Those trees are gorgeous! Have a great weekend!

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Love the foiled trees!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Greta said...

I'll have to try my toner sheets again. I wasn't happy with my first attempt & I wasn't using pearl foil, but I'll try again. Your card is really fun!

Treva said...

Theresa,
Your card looks great to me, not sure about any foiling technique since my minc and foil has never been used! Thanks for sharing.

Sue from Oregon said...

This super cute Theresa. I always love shiny cards-they are so festive. ♥ Sue Kment

Dr Sonia S V said...

It does look really cool


Cheers
Dr Sonia

VintageScrapsCanada said...

I love all the shine & Shimmer!!
I am going to try to keep up on my Christmas cards s well!!

Thanks for the inspiration!