Friday, January 10, 2020

Rainbow Foil...

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone!!
Even though I'm moving soon and I didn't
get to send out my holiday cards this last year
I am still making holiday cards! I guess I'll need to send out
more this year because of the new address change!

I certainly want people to know I've moved and where! :)
So here's a foiled holiday card I made! I forgot that I kept
my foil stuff too... I just can't stop foiling!!!! LOL



The image is from the Silhouette store printed on my laser printer -


I'm using the rainbow foil -  which is so pretty!!!



and this is what the inside looks like - The sentiment is from the Silhouette
store printed out with my laser printer and using more of that
rainbow foil - You can see some of the tiny spots that didn't get picked up 
by the foil - sometimes that happens - but most times it catches
really well once going thru my laminator - 


Have a Fabulous Weekend!!!

Theresa

14 comments:

Gerda said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card, Theresa!! Love it!! Have a great day,
Gerda

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful foiling inside and out! I'm glad you kept some of your craft supplies behind - you need some "me-time" during this stressful period. Thinking of you...

Sukie said...

Beautiful card! I love the foiling, it is so elegant!

Greta said...

The rainbow foil is really neat! Great card!

Lisa said...

Beautiful! Love this pretty design and the inside is cool too!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful inside and out! Love the colors
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! Loving the presents!

Treva said...

Another beautiful card, I really should stop hoarding my foil. Happy New Year and thank you for continuing to share and inspire,

Dr Sonia S V said...

The rainbow foil certainly is very pretty
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Corry said...

What a beautiful card,
You also have a nice blog. I started to follow you. I want to invite you to come and take a look at my blog and maybe you would like to follow me too
My blog is corryscardandcreations
Hugs corry

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Wow this is SO pretty I love it !!

Chriss America Real said...

Beautiful! Make sure you let me know where you move.

Hugs,
Chriss

Karla Yungwirth said...

Wow! Both the inside and outside are amazing!! I’m definitely inspired to make Christmas cards throughout the year this year!!

Janis Lewis said...

Oh wow. That rainbow foil is really pretty! Great job!