Thursday, January 23, 2020

Kindness....

Happy Thursday Everyone! I'm so glad it's a short week!

I'm making this a short post (I hope)

Basically, my card speaks for itself -


With ALL the nasty drama of family, I wish this sentiment 
was something they would see/hear/read/understand!

But none the less I believe in it and I was pleased
with how this turned out -

I started with a foiled card front I got from Tuesday Morning
a few months back - it was a pack of cards with different
foiled designs on it which I thought would be perfect to
"dress up" - I blended 3 different Distress Oxide ink colors
and then wiped the ink off of the card front foil 
and this beautiful piece emerged - 

I didn't want to take away from the background so I
just added the "kindness" word cut out in Silver
foil and added a simple sentiment to go along with it -
I punched out a tiny heart in the same silver foil and
added a tiny clear gem for added pop - 


I love the colors and the sentiment -
Have a Beautiful Day!

Theresa

8 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful and shiny, love it! Hope your family drama sorts itself out! Sending positive vibes!

Hugs,
Kitty

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful! LOVING the colors!

Evelyn said...

I bet this was almost healing for you to create. Sorry for what your family is going through.

Evelyn

Migdalia said...

Love your BEAUTIFUL card my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Migdalia's Crafts

Greta said...

How clever to add the inks--gorgeous card!

Beth F. said...

What a beautiful background and wonderful sentiment! Totally gorgeous!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Oh wow - I love the foil & the beautiful background!!