Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Dim the Light....

Hello and Happy Hump Day Everyone!
I've got a foiled card to show ya -

I told you guys I had several foiled card fronts
ready to be placed on cards... well this is one of them...


I'm using the Polka Dot Orchard Digital Stamp sets called:





I added some clear lucy's cards gems to the flower centers
The foil is copper color (I think?)
I used a Stitched heart die, Stitched Banner die, & a
Stitched Rectangle frame die 
The heart was die cut out of a piece of vellum - 
and of course, I used a piece of fun foam to add dimension!


I think the sentiment is so beautiful! 💗




Have a FABULOUS DAY!!

Theresa

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful! LOVING that heart and the sentiment!

Sukie said...

Very pretty card! The foiling is so gorgeous and that sentiment is lovely!

Evelyn said...

That's stunning. I thought the white was an intricate die cut. Love it, Theresa!

Evelyn

Marilyn said...

Beautiful! Love the sentiment!
Have a great day,
Marilyn ❤️

KT Fit Kitty said...

It's gorgeous, Theresa! You are the foiling queen for sure!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Oh wow! This is awesome! The foiling worked so well with this stamp!!

Beth F. said...

Oooo! What a stunning card!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

This is Beautiful & I love the sentiment !

Lisa said...

Gorgeous! Really makes my eyes happy!