Monday, February 24, 2020

Silent Night...

Hello and Happy Monday Everyone!
Have you ever just NOT felt like Crafting? 

Well, that's been me all week...
 I've been checking out your blogs to try
and get inspiration... and you guys
are really rockin' some awesome designs
and yet I still feel like Naaawwww... 😌

When we returned from our trip
back from the other house is when 
it started... I mean, everything over there
is getting done slowly, but still getting done...
Then I come back home only to sit here
doing nothing... GRRR!

I don't know if it's the stress of everything or what?
I did make myself do some crafting yesterday -
I have some old card kits still in their packages and
thought maybe I should try that! So, that's
exactly what I did... I followed a couple of cards
before I finally made some designs without
looking at the ideas they had - I ended up
making about 8 cards with at least 2 more left to do -

I think I'm gonna try a few more of the kits in
hopes it'll get me motivated... We shall see...

In the meantime here's a holiday card I made 
a while ago using foil! Yup... I still have several
projects sitting here complete with foil on them!! 


The images, Sentiments are from the Silhouette Store
I used my laser printer to print them out


I used deco foil on both cards and put them through my Laminator


I used Stitched Rectangle frame dies from My Creative Time,
and Fun Foam for added dimension
The blue and Gold Metallic Cardstock is from Making Memories


This is what the inside sentiment looks like, the sentiment
is also from the Silhouette store - I did one in the gold and the other
in blue to match up with the fronts of the cards - 

They both look so elegant and I can't wait to send them out for Christmas!


If you guys have any Mojo vibes you'd like to
share... please send them my way! 😁


Have a Beautiful Day!!

Theresa

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I feel ya! MY brain is OVERLOADED with projects, but MY body is like, Eh! LOL!! I loveeeee these!! They are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

Sukie said...

Beautiful cards! The foiling is absolutely stunning!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful cards! Love the foil!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Lisa said...

These are so beautiful!!! I'm so sorry I haven't been here in so long! Everytime you leave one of your wonderful comments at my place I say... I have got to get over there and see if she's found any time to make. Hugs lady! Love these!

Janis Lewis said...

First of all, your cards are absolutely gorgeous! I love the foil. What a cool technique. I'd love to see a video of how that is done. Second, I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes I'm so busy and all I want to do is craft and it doesn't happen because of the other stuff I have to do. Then when I have quiet time, I'm not motivated. What's up with that? Have a great day. Can't wait to see some more of your creations. Big hugs to you!!

Treva said...

I always enjoy your foiling projects, great inspiration; hope your crafting mojo returns soon! I totally understand especially when I have so much going on I can't settle my mind to create. Take care.

Gerda said...

What a BEAUTIFUL cards!! I love the foiling and the pretty sentiment!! Fabulous cards as always!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Evelyn said...

Your foil cards are always so beautiful. Foiling is just another technique that I'm not going to get into, along with alcohol marker coloring. I already have too many supplies languishing in my craft room.

I know what you mean about mojo. All I want to do is knit; I seem to have lost my zeal for paper crafting. It's fun to challenge myself to go back and use old things. Maybe that would work for you?

Good luck!!

Evelyn

Greta said...

As you know--I love foil & wow--you're making me want to go use mine! Gorgeous cards--especially the blue which I wouldn't have thought to use for a nativity!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Ummmmm, yes! All the time! I'm not naturally crafty so there are lots of times that I have no crafty mojo! I applaud you for pushing through it and making so many gorgeous foiled cards! And now you've got some of your Christmas cards made ahead! Beautiful job!

Kate said...

Wow! Such stunning cards, inside and out!! I love the look of the foil!

I went through a long spell where I didn’t want to craft. I still bought crafty things though!! That helped get the mojo flowing again.