Friday, February 14, 2020

Amazing Person....

Hello & Happy FRIDAY Everyone!
Or should I say... HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!
Either way, it's a 3 day weekend for me, which
means I'm working at the other house this weekend! 

I left last night, so I could be there today...
It means I have to return early since I didn't
work today... which stinks but I have nobody
to do my job, so I do what I can! (Wink Wink)

Anywho... As I told you last week, I don't really
do anything for Valentine's Day, usually, I make a
Shrimp & Lobster dinner for us just because I can, but
otherwise, it's just another day in my book! And since I'm
not actually home, I probably just order a pizza! hahaha

I know I make lots of foiled cards so I thought today
I would change it up for you - 


Besides having a bunch of foiled cards -
 I have several Yupo Alcohol Ink designs done that need to
be placed on cards, so I made these 2fer cards!


Cardstock - Neenah Solar White, Yupo, DCWV Shimmer
Assorted Lucy's Cards Gems, Fun Foam
Stitched Rectangle frame dies - MCT
Crazy Stitched Die - Impression Obsession


Large HELLO Word Die & Sentiment - MFT
Tiny Heart Punch - EK Sucess
Banner Die - MFT
Assorted Alcohol Inks



I'm wishing you all a FABULOUS 
Valentine's Day & Weekend!!


Theresa

17 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, your alcohol ink backgrounds look amazing, Theresa! Gorgeous cards! Your pizza sounds good too! Hope all goes well at the house! Happy Valentine's Day!

Evelyn said...

I love two-fers! The brown background is "amazing!"

We had pizza, too!! (and chocolate)

Evelyn

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful! LOVING the colors on these!

Marilyn said...

Awesome cards!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

CA Scrapper said...

Your cards are fantastic! Have a good long weekend.

Leslie

Treva said...

Love your cards and the colors are great! Hope you got a lot done during your long weekend.

Beth F. said...

I love getting 2 cards out of one awesome background! You did that fantastically with these cards.
Have a wonderfully crafty day!
Beth
Beth's Beauties

Greta said...

Great way to use AI panels--love these! Hope you had a great pizza!

Vicki said...

Fabulous cards, Theresa! I love your alcohol ink design and colors. Also, the HELLO die cut. I saw your post linked in passing and had to stop by and see these! We're having a "HELLO" challenge at the Double D too and these would be perfect to link up!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

I love this card - It truly could have so may uses -
busy busy working on the house - cant wait till you share progress photos!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Looks sooo lovely !
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Rachelle Oltean said...

Wow - I love these alcohol backgrounds! And I really like the fact that you get two cards from the same background! Awesome!
Rachelle

Karla Yungwirth said...

These are gorgeous!! Love the alcohol ink background and your 2 of 1 brilliant idea!! We don't do much for Valentines day either, but it is fun exchanging some cards. Hope things are going well with your house.

DIANA L. said...

Such a fun card!! Have a great week
Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Absolutely LOVE these! That alcohol ink background is SO cool! Love the look of it and love the colors! Fantastic designs!

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous cards!! Love the pretty colors you used!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Kate said...

Awesome cards - and fabulous that you got a 2fer! They both look terrific!!