Monday, February 7, 2011

Hearts....

Hello and Happy Monday everyone!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
I was having a great weekend until I seen the
Superbowl score.... Not a fan of the Packers....
You know the old rivalry thingy with the Packers
and Chicago Bears... Was really Hoping to see the
Steelers beat them but to noooo avail... Oh well.... :o)
Sooo I'm gonna post some Valentine's cards this week
since Valentine's Day is Next Monday... And I'm gonna
put this in the My Pink Stamper Challenge....
Her Challenge is to make something spring like or what 
makes you Happy... well you all know What makes
me happy is making CARDS! Any kind of card! :o) Enjoy!


Card Stock, Stamp, Ink,Window Punch - SU
Designer Paper - MME (Be Loved)
Cartridge - Create a Critter (Double Heart)
Cut @ 2" (2x's)
(Small Hearts) Cut @ 1 1/4" (6x's)

Well I hope you like it... I'll be back tomorrow
with another lovey dovey card! LOL
Have a Super AWESOME DAY!!!
Theresa

10 comments:

Mary said...

Great card, I love the colors used.

girlia said...

Very nice. I like the patterned papers used

Missie said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing!

Sharon said...

This is great! Love all the papers. Those striped hearts are wonderful!! And the designer
paper is fantastic!! Love this card!! :)

Anonymous said...

This is a great one. I love the cuts and the paper. I haven't been able to make any V cards yet. So I will just enjoy yours this week.
Theresa thanks for your sweet words of support. My mom may get out of ICU today. See you tomorrow.

CarrieAnne said...

Very pretty card. I like the patterned paper you chose.

Cindy Vernon said...

Very pretty card! The colors are very cheerful.

DIANA L. said...

Super cute!! I like the paper you used also TFS

I have a give-a-way over at my blog
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Jillian said...

Hi there! I am happy to be your newest follower! I found your blog through Robyn's challenge. Love your project - adorable!

Jillian
jillianbeancrafts.com

Heather Summers said...

Great card! I love the DSP:)