Saturday, February 19, 2011

Spring...Spring...

Hello and Happy Saturday everyone!
Mi-Mi is still not better yet so she
called and asked if I would post again...
Of course I was like great, cuz I didn't get
my project finished until late last night sooo
now I have a chance to post it in time for the
They have a "Challenge me Monday" challenge every
week and this week it is to make a project featuring
your favorite seasonal weather... Well I know I have told you
guys before that I LOVE Fall but I ALSO LOVE Spring....
You can keep Summer and Winter in my book! :o)
This is also going to be entered into the "All About Spring"
Challenge over at http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/
Mary has challenged everyone to make a SPRING card!
And since I feel like SPRING is Coming soon
(keeping fingers crossed) I came up with this card....
I designed it in my Design Studio, then took forever
choosing the paper then started the cuts... Here it is.....

Everything is Stampin' Up
Cartridge - April Showers
(Flower) Cut @ 3"
(Birdhouse) Cut @ 2 1/2"
(Stem Flower) Cut @ 1"
Cartridge - Hoot N Holler
(Owl) Cut @ 2"

Here is a close up of the Stem Flower over the
Owl... I thought it would look cute having a flower
look like it landed on the owl....

The Sentiment was typed and printed from
My Digital Studio (SU) I used the brown as
the shadow look then added the orange on top...
It looks pretty cool live and in person.... :o)

I wanted to show you the side view with the
added layers on the Birdhouse and Flower Center....

Well there you go.... That's my SPRING Card for
the Challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut...
You have until February 20th to get your
project in... And the Spring Challenge over at Cardz TV
is going on until Thursday February 24th! 
I believe that's it for me...
I'll be back on Monday... so enjoy the
rest of your weekend and
HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!!!
Theresa

9 comments:

Sharon said...

I love it!!! We are having tease weather here. Spring warmth! Loving it, but I know it won't last!! The owl is just so cute and I love the flower and the heart on the front of his house. Love how you did the sentiment!! Really cool!! Have a wonderful weekend and Mi-Mi I hope you get to feeling better!! :)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Sorry to hear that Mi-Mi isn't feeling well. It's great that you two can help each other out with your postings this way! I love your card...the colors and patterns are great and that owl is just too cute! Hope you enjoy your weekend, I've got to get outside for awhile..it's already 71 degrees here at 11 in the morning...aahhh...spring is on it's way!
Tanya

girlia said...

love the card

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Cute card Theresa..love the little flower, it looks adorable sitting on the owl's head.
Hope Mi-Mi feels better soon!
Hugs,
~Terry~

shtale said...

Cute card!

Jean said...

Cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

Helen said...

Love the owl! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

Kate said...

What a great card! I love the papers you've used.
Thanks so much for playing along at FCCB!

Totally Twisted Cards said...

Love the owl! Great job! I'm a new follower of yours. If you get a chance, please stop by my blog. I'd love for you to be a follower of mine too.

stacy
http://www.mycraftingtime.com