Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Birthday Gifts.....

Hello and Happy Wednesday Everyone!!! WOW the middle of the
week already! The kids have one more day of school then they get
a nice Easter break.... Looking forward to coloring eggs with the kids....
I only have 2 of them home now and one of them has a race
on Saturday and won't be here... So I guess the little guy
gets to color a lot of eggs! Of course his mommy does too! LOL
I LOVE coloring Easter eggs... they have such pretty
pastel colors... with BLUE being my Favorite! LOL
Today I have another Birthday card for ya... this was
soooo super simple and easy to put together....


Card stock, Circle Punches - Stampin' Up
Designer Paper - Imaginisce (B-day Bash)
Red & White Baker's twine
Pop up Dimensionals - Stampin' Up

I basically took the punches and punched out the
letters and gifts out of the B-day Bash paper....
Popped the gifts up over the twine and popped
the letter H,P,Y, I,T,D,Y......
And BAM!!! You got a card! :o) Well
that's it for me this week.... Thanks so much for stopping
by and I hope everyone has a blessed Easter!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!!

Theresa

9 comments:

Debbie said...

This is very cute!! Hey, let the punches do all the work and you take the credit for a great card! :)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Sweet birthday card and I love those "BAM" cards...lol! I need to make more of those! Have fun coloring Easter eggs, that's a tradition I really miss. I rarely have any of the grands for Easter....sad. Maybe I'll just color some, hide 'em and make my hubby find them...won't that be fun??? Happy Easter my sweet friend!

Diane Hodrick said...

This is really cute....love the happy birthday punches!

Anonymous said...

Love this one. This special birthday would work for anyone. It's perfect.Amazing what can be done with a few punches. Really fun. Ya'll have a wonderful Easter, too. We're going to dye eggs too. I found a kit with little sponge rollers to apply the dye. He's going to love it.

Amy said...

Cute! Have fun coloring eggs!! :)Amy

Sharon said...

This is great!! Love that bg paper! I haven't dyed Easter Eggs in years!! Have fun!! And dye an extra one for me! :)
Have a wonderful and Blessed Easter!!!

Norma said...

Love those easy simple cards right!! Love the use of all those punches!! Fantastic DSP!! My son loves to color eggs too and we will do ours on Saturday!! Have fun coloring yours:)
Hugs,
Norma

Cricut Couple said...

This is SO CUTE! I love all the little gifts and the colors are amazing!!!

Diane Hodrick said...

Have a Happy Easter, Theresa!