Wednesday, April 11, 2012

HaPpY bIrThDaY!!!

Hello and Happy Wednesday Everyone! We are 1/2 way through the
week already! And Spring has Sprung around here! Early I might add!
It's never this spring like in my neck of the woods! It's usually still
pretty wintry like... Not that I mind of course... but it does concern
me that maybe this next winter may come early or be AWFUL!
You know it'll bite us in the butt one way or another! :o)
I guess you didn't come here to listen to me chat about the
weather... eh? Soooo here's another quickie Hybrid card for ya!


I used the Stampin' Up My Digital Studio Program for this quickie card!
I know I shocked you when I typed that out! LOL
This was a design in my program that I really liked so
instead of just printing it out all plain on 1 layer..... 
made it more "ME" by doing a few things differently....
The balloons were printed out on the white card stock....
Then I printed out more balloons and cut only the
center balloon out and popped it up on top of the other one....


I used a Fiskar punch for the border and added some twine!
I printed out the sentiment then cut it out by hand and popped
it up over the twine/border! And BAM! You got yourself a
quick and easy Digital Hybrid card! You know you
gotta LOVE that! :o) Well that's about it for me this week!
I hope you guys enjoy the rest of the week and try to have
an AWESOME DAY!!!

Theresa

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Theresa, I love this! You make me want to do some digital work. Of course that means I need a program and to learn it.haha

Debbie said...

Great CAS card but still lots of fun!!

Jovan said...

OMG...what a beautiful CAS! I love the design and colors!

Amy said...

Very pretty card- love the balloons! :)Amy

Sherrie K. said...

Great job on your card Theresa! I love the cute balloons and the design is awesome!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

Love the balloons! And the sentiment piece is great!!! I love the different patterns of the 'happy' and that font for 'birthday'!
I agree with you that it will bite us in the butt at some point. We have been having so much summer type weather until today. Quite chilly and some places will get down to freezing tonight! Hubby is concerned about the parts of the garden he has planted. The corn is up so nicely. May not be after the frost we are getting tonight though!!! Ahhhhhhhhh.......
And they are saying back in the 80's by this weekend.
Hope you have an awesome week!!! :)

Moxy77 said...

So so cute. I love the sentiment label. What font did you use for the beautiful. Lovely, Melissa

Moxy77 said...

I meant what font did you use for the birthday, not beautiful. Yes it is beautiful, though. Melissa

Scrapper69 said...

HI Moxy! Thanks for the comment and your question... The "birthday" is part of a digital stamp in the My Digital Studio program... So there really is no font... it's a digital stamp.... They also sell it as a regular stamp too... :o)

Theresa

Cricut Couple said...

I just love this! How adorable!!!

Norma said...

OMG!! Theresa I LOVE LOVE this card and LOVE that you used the MDS to do it:) I know have to go and see if I have the Digital download!! Fabulous and love the added dimension with the middle ballon and other embellies:) Have a fantastic weekend my friend!!
Hugs,
Norma

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Very pretty card! I love the simplicity.

-Tami