Saturday, September 9, 2017

Christmas Joy -

Happy Saturday crafty friends!
I know I don't normally post on 
a Saturday, but I didn't want the
week to go by without me sharing my
Weekly Holiday card! You guys know
I'm a Stickler for these types of things! LOL

I'm using the Fabulous Echo Park Paper collection
called (A Perfect Christmas)




As with ALL my digital papers - I started out by designing my card
in my silhouette program - Dragging & Dropping Papers & Embellishments
that I like and putting them where I think they'll look best on the card -
Once I find something I'm happy with (design wise) 
I Print it out on a 12 x 12 Sheet of Bazzill White Cardstock - 
I then use an Acrylic Sealer to protect my printout - 
before cutting the pieces out on my Silhouette Cameo - 




I used a Stitched Rectangle die from My Creative Time, an Eyelet
Border Punch from Stampin' Up, some Sheer Sparkle Spritz spray. 
The card base is Recollections 110lb black CS, I added some Clear
Adhesive Gems from Stampin' Up on the snowflakes... 
All the embellishments are from Echo Park - (Ornament, Joy Banner,
Snowflakes, Tag with Santa) - Of course I did the inside as
well using a sentiment from Hero Arts (Xmas Sentiments CL722)



Thanks so much for POPPING in on a Saturday!
I hope you enjoy the rest 
of your wonderful weekend!!!


Theresa

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always love seeing your Christmas cards!

I didn't know you could freeze apple cider. My husband doesn't like it, but I do so when we buy it, I have to drink it all - and usually in just a few days. I don't want half a gallon of vinegar!

Evelyn

Migdalia said...

I love this adorable card! I love that you continue to make Christmas cards.
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Lisa said...

Soooo adorable!! Love it! Great papers and I'm going to be trying out some digital papers soon! I got a laser for my birthday so I'm very excited ... thanks for the inspiration!

Marilyn said...

Cute card!! love the paper!

Lisa said...

This is beautiful, Theresa!! I love the papers you used and the design!! The Santa is adorable!! I keep trying to get more Christmas cards done but I get sidetracked by things like Halloween cards ;) Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anonymous said...

Theresa, this is a beautiful card. You do so well with digital papers.

Sukie said...

Adorable card! Those papers are absolutely gorgeous! Hope you're having a lovely Sunday!

CA Scrapper said...

Another beautiful card! You must have quite a stash of Christmas cards now, good for you. Hope you are doing well my friend.

Leslie

Gerda said...

What a beautiful Christmas card, Theresa!! I love the gorgeous papers and the adorable Santa!!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda

VintageScrapsCanada said...

so talented - I can not do much digital - I am a place and play with type of girl

Karla Yungwirth said...

Love it!! I need to use my Cricut more to do this too!!