Thursday, September 7, 2017

Fall Sports Birthday...

Hello & Happy Thursday Everyone!
It's been a busy week for me at School
so I haven't really had time to do any crafting...

But last weekend I had some time to
create a Fall Sports card for the
 Victorine Originals Challenge - 
It's still going on if you want to play along with us


Here's a Birthday Sports Card I made for
another Teacher at school -





I'm using one of the neat Sports Stamps Victorine Originals has.
It's called Football (2598-C) - It has the elements for any Football fan 
with the helmet, Banner, & Football! I stamped my image with
Faded Jeans Distress Oxide - I'm using an Older paper
collection by Fancy Pants called (Like Father Like Son) on
an Orange Card base - I'm using an assortment of stitched
dies from My Favorite Things, Craftin' Desert Diva's, & Simon Says Stamp





I also do the inside of my cards for the Teachers at School.
stamp from Victorine Originals as well - 
We have a lot of new male Teachers this year and 
almost ALL of them are very much into sports!
So I think one of them will enjoy receiving this card!


 Fall Sports Challenge - 



 You can follow the Theme or Use the inspiration photo
or Use the color combo all use all 3!!! You don't have to use
a stamp from Victorine Originals if you don't have one!


All the rules for this fun challenge are RIGHT HERE!

The Challenge ends Wednesday Sept. 13th
So make sure to join us!


New to Victorine Originals??
Check out the Victorine Originals Store
Victorine Originals Blog
Victorine Originals Facebook Page

You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest



Thanks so much for stopping!
Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!

Theresa

8 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! I love the mixture of papers you used and the design!! Beautiful, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Roberta Stevenson said...

Awesome sports card Theresa. I'm sure the teacher will love the card.

Roberta
rstevensoncreations.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Great guy card! (or for a female football fan!!)

Evelyn

Mayras Designs said...

This is such a super cool card !!!
Hugs&Blessings,
Mayra

Migdalia said...

Super cool card my friend!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Lisa said...

Very fun! Still hoping to play along with this one this weekend... hubby is going with my brother to see "It" at the movie theater... I say NO THANK YOU! So I'll have extra crafty time!

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the papers you used!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Beth F. said...

I thought I had stopped by your blog to comment on this card, but I must not have! The patterned papers you chose have me thinking outside of the box with that stamp. Love it!