Friday, September 1, 2017

Victorine Originals Challenge #10 - Fall Sports

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone!
Today... starts another FUN Challenge over at: 

 YAY! I know how you
guys enjoy a good Challenge!


Our Challenge is Fall Sports - 



 You can follow the Theme or Use the inspiration photo
or Use the color combo all use all 3!!! You don't have to use
a stamp from Victorine Originals if you don't have one!


All the rules for this fun challenge are RIGHT HERE!



Here's what I created to inspire you --





I actually chose to go with the Color Palette & the Flower 
in the Photo Inspiration - I'm using my Zig Real Brush
Water Color Pens and some Canson Water Color Paper
I also wanted my Flower to Sparkle, so I used my
Clear Wink of Stella Glitter pen -- The GORGEOUS




FYI - I DID use red zig brush pens on my flower petals
 but my image looks pinker than red -  So I made a second
card to fall in line with the Color scheme of the Mood Board




This is my card completed! I added some Ice Cube Jewels 
and some Jute Twine. The sentiment
Thinking of You is another stamp from Victorine Originals
I added Fun Foam to the backing for dimension -

I think this one hit the mark on the Matching Color
Scheme of the Challenge... I LOVE both cards anyway!!! 😊


I hope you guys can join us --
 I would LOVE to see what you create!


New to Victorine Originals??
Check out the Victorine Originals Store
Victorine Originals Blog
Victorine Originals Facebook Page

You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest



Thanks so much for stopping!
Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!

Theresa

13 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!!

Sukie said...

Your cards are gorgeous! Your coloring looks awesome and love the Wink of Stella! Great take on the sketch!

Lisa said...

They are both so gorgeous!! I love the colors!! The sparkle is fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Hello my friend! I hope all is well with you and yours! It's been a while since I've been blog visiting so I'm anxious to see what you've been up to.

These cards are all kinds of fabulous! I love both versions, but that hot pink really speaks to me! It may have been a red marker but that color is a beautiful pink. I'm also loving the sparkle - so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Those flowers make such a beautiful statement. I love your cards! :)

Evelyn

Lisa said...

Just stunning! Love this so much! I am going to try to play along for sure! Love these colors, but I'm wondering if a soccer layout might be the ticket... what to do what to do...

Karen said...

Theresa, your cards are both so beautiful! The watercoloring is gorgeous and I adore the stamp. It whisks me right into my happy place, immersed in nature's beauty. Thank you for the sweet inspiration, sweet friend. Sending tons of love your way. :)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Tracey said...

Both cards are beautiful Theresa, fabulous colouring and I love the extra sparkle..so pretty!

Beth F. said...

Both cards are fantastic! I love that sunflower stamp so much. I need to ink it up very soon! I love the sparkle you added to the flowers.

Roberta Stevenson said...

I think both cards are absolutely beautiful Theresa! Love the glitter too!

Gerda said...

What a BEAUTIFUL cards!! I love the gorgeous colors you used!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Mayras Designs said...

Soo beautiful !!! Wonderful design !!
Hugs&Blessings,
Mayra

Migdalia said...

Both cards are beautiful!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M