Saturday, September 16, 2017

MFT Celebrate --

Hello & Happy Saturday Everyone!
I know.... NOT AGAIN?? Posting on a Saturday!!
What's wrong with meeee???? LOL

Well, I read My Favorite Things is having a
I've never entered one of those before and thought???
Why Not? So, today's card is made just for the




The products listed below are ALL from My Favorite Things --

My Designer Paper is from the (Just Delightful) paper pack
The "Celebrate your special day" Sentiment is from (Birthday Greetings)
The Stitched Rectangle Card Mat Die is from (Blueprints #13)
The Stitched Wonky Frame Die is from (Peek-a-Boo Wonky Window)
That adorable Bear Image is from (Beary Special Birthday)


I have plans to send this card to a friend who has a birthday coming up!
I'm excited to participate in this Challenge and get a chance to make a 
special card for a friend!! :)


Hope you guys have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!!

Theresa

11 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!! Love the paper!

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! The bear is so sweet!! I love the papers and colors!! Fab, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

Adorable card! I love the cute bear!!Your friend will love it! I do!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Sherrie K. said...

Super sweet card Theresa! I am sure your friend will love it!
Have a great evening!
Sherrie K

Beth F. said...

Super sweet birthday card! Good luck with your entry!

Anonymous said...

That's a perfect little image to show through the wonky window, and the perfect bright, cheery background paper. Looks like he's just arriving at a birthday party! How fun!

Evelyn

Gerda said...

This card is so ADORABLE!! Love the cute bear and the pretty papers and colors you used!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Kate said...

Good luck in the challenge!! Your card is spectacular!! You've got such a great eye for matching the right papers and colours. I love the way you've coloured your bear too!!!

Kimberly J. said...

Yay!!! Good luck my friend!! I love your entry, those are some of my favorites to use! :)

Lisa said...

This is adorable! Love the design and colors and that adorable bear! Good luck! I think you should win!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Adorable!! I admire anyone who can do a clean and simple card!! I’m always stumped when it comes to them. Yours looks fantastic!