Friday, September 29, 2017

Victorine Originals Mood Board Challenge #12

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone!
Today... starts another FUN Challenge over at: 

 YAY! I know how you
guys enjoy a good Challenge!


Our Mood Board is HARVEST - 



 You can use the Mood Board or go by the Theme
or Use the color combo or Use all 3!!! You don't have to use
a stamp from Victorine Originals if you don't have one!


All the rules for this fun challenge are RIGHT HERE!



Here's what I created to inspire you --




I wanted to use the pumpkins that were on the Mood board - 
I LOVE Fall as most of you know - so this was easy for me to create --

The Designer Paper I'm using is DCWV

Autumn Leaves Mini Stack
The Banners, Stitched Circle, and Stitched Rectangle
Frame die are all from My Favorite Things --

  I stamped the Pumpkins on a vine (2587) stamp 

with some versamark ink and heat embossed it with
some Copper embossing powder
The sentiment is the small Thinking of You stamp
from Victorine Originals and I heat embossed that as well



I hope you guys can join us --
 I would LOVE to see what you create!


New to Victorine Originals??
Check out the Victorine Originals Store
Victorine Originals Blog
Victorine Originals Facebook Page

You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest



Thanks so much for stopping!
Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!

Theresa

9 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!! Love the papers

Lisa Mensing said...

Gorgeous card, Theresa! Love the pattern papers with that pretty Copper Heat Embossing! Hugs, Lisa

Beth F. said...

Lovely card, Theresa! I love the stamps and patterned papers (which reminds me, I should get that stack out and create with it!). The embossing on the stamps really takes it up a notch! Have a fantastic day!

Sukie said...

Very pretty card! Those papers are so gorgeous and the embossed image looks fabulous! Awesome take on the sketch too!

Karen said...

Theresa, this is gorgeous! How I adore everything harvest... the entire season wraps me up in cozy! The pumpkin image is stunning, especially with the copper heat-embossing. I wish I had that stamp like right NOW. :) It's gorgeous. Your papers are so pretty and I love the embossed sentiment to coordinate back to the focal point. Beautifully done as always, my friend. Sending tons of love and hugs your way. :)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Beckie Williams said...

I love the colors and are embossed pumpkins are ADORABLE. Awesome Job!!

Lisa said...

Love this! Such pretty papers and that simple embossed image is perfect!

Karla Yungwirth said...

What a lovely mood board and a gorgeous project you created!! Love those pumpkins!

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

Theresa!! Yet another of your cards I am going to scraplift!! You give me so much inspiration