Friday, September 15, 2017

Victorine Challenge #11 - Pearls & Lace

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone!
Today... starts another FUN Challenge over at: 

 YAY! I know how you
guys enjoy a good Challenge!


Our Challenge is Pearls & Lace - 



 You can follow the Theme or Use the inspiration photo
or Use the color combo or Use all 3!!! You don't have to use
a stamp from Victorine Originals if you don't have one!


All the rules for this fun challenge are RIGHT HERE!



Here's what I created to inspire you --





I really wanted to use the color scheme & use a little bit of
the Pearls & Lace - So I stamped the BEAUTIFUL Female
image from Victorine Originals called WOMAN IN DRESS (74835-F)
using Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide ink right on top of
some Kraft Cardstock - It really POPPED on that Kraft CS!!

Then Die cut it out with a Double Stitched Oval Die from
Gina Marie Designs - Since I wanted the Pink to be
the Focal point, I Die cut a Lovely Crochet Lace Oval Die
from Gina Marie Designs that my wonderful Blogging friend
BETH from (Beth's Beauties) gave to me... It made a wonderful
background layer -- 




So then I Pulled out a Fiskars Sunburst Border die and added that as my main
backdrop on the Kraft CS. I attached all those pieces onto my card base
then thought it needed to SPARKLE!! So I used my Sheer Shimmer
Sparkle Spritz - Which I'm hoping you can see in the photo -- 

I added some Lace Roses Trim off to the side using some Glossy accents
to attach them - then I decided I wanted this to be a Birthday card
I can give away to a crafty friend or Teacher, so I Die Cut the word
(Wishes) with some DCWV Pink Glitter Cardstock - I cut the
word out 2x's for added dimension - Then added a tiny Pearl gem for
the DOT on the I -- Then added a couple more tiny adhesive Pearls
to the woman's hair --





This is what the inside looks like - I'm using the
from Victorine Originals as well - I added some Tiny
Pearls around the sentiment and added a 1/2" Lite
Pink glitter strip along with some Lace Rose trim off to the side -- 


I think this one hit the mark on the Matching Color
Scheme of the Challenge... I LOVE my card!!! 😊


I hope you guys can join us --
 I would LOVE to see what you create!


New to Victorine Originals??
Check out the Victorine Originals Store
Victorine Originals Blog
Victorine Originals Facebook Page

You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest



Thanks so much for stopping!
Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!

Theresa

13 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card!!

Lisa said...

It's so elegant and beautiful, Theresa!! I love the image you used and the dies!! The sparkle is fabulous!! So stunning, my friend!! I love it!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beth F. said...

What a gorgeous card, Theresa! I love that elegant lady stamp and the fact that you did it on kraft is such an awesome touch!

Migdalia said...

Stunning card! It is so elegant!!I love the pretty flowers.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M


Mayras Designs said...

Super pretty !!
Hugs & Blessings,
Mayra

Sukie said...

Beautiful card! The stamped image is so elegant and pretty! I love the color combination you chose! Have a fabulous weekend!

Anonymous said...

Very elegant, Theresa!

Evelyn

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

Beautiful, and I just love the color scheme of the current mood board

Gerda said...

What a beautiful and elegant card!! Love the image and the pretty flowers you used!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Kate said...

Your card is so elegant, Theresa!! I love the way you've used a matching gem to dot the "i" in the word die too! What a lovely touch!!

Shirl said...

Your talent is unbelievable. I love that card and your ideas. Keep up the good work.
Shirl

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous! I can't believe how nicely that distress oxide ink stamped on the kraft... love this!

Karla Yungwirth said...

So beautiful and elegant! I love the lacy diecuts and the beautiful inside too!!