Monday, November 12, 2018

Christmas Cheer!

Hello and Happy Monday Everyone!
How was your weekend?? 
Mine??? Not Long Enough!! LOL

Last week I worked on more Christmas Cards...
WHY? I don't know... I just like making them I guess...
I'm already ahead for next year so that's a plus! :)

I used a Card Kit from Photoplay to make this one
I don't use kits much but thought it would be
fun to do for a change... I got the kit at a local
scrapbook store when I went to visit my sister last month.


AS per usual... I didn't follow the kit exactly on all my cards...
Like this one - I used the same layout it called for...
But I added some beautiful Snowflake Dies
and that ADORABLE Reindeer stamp which I
got from my wonderful crafty friend 

Super Simple & Cute --


*** Products Used ***

Cardstock - Neenah Smooth White, Stampin' Up,
Koh-i-noor Bristol Smooth, White Fun Foam
Designer Paper & Sentiment Sticker - PhotoPlay Kit ( Here comes Santa)
Reindeer Image - Mama Elephant 
Stampin' Blends Markers, White Glaze Pen, Clear Wink of Stella
Stitched Rectangle Frame Die - My Creative Time
Snowflake Dies - SSS, my stash


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a Fabulous Day!

Theresa

11 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable card!
Have a great day,
Marilyn❤️

Sukie said...

Very sweet card! The reindeer image is so super cute and I like how you placed him on a large snowflake!

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, adorable!! You are so welcome, my friend and you've used the adorable reindeer perfectly!! I love the papers, too!! I can't believe you are already working on next year's cards!! I'm such a slacker :/ Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lori said...

You're ahead for NEXT year????!!!! Wow! Such an adorable card. Love the snowflake behind that oh, so cute reindeer and the pretty papers!

CA Scrapper said...

You know you can always send all your extra cards to me to use so you can start fresh in January for 2019! :) This one is just too cute. Hope you have a great week.

Leslie

Evelyn said...

How fun and bright! I love the adorable reindeer, of course, and I love the white-ish strip that separates the two patterned papers.

And I had no doubt that you already started next year's cards!! :)

Evelyn

Chriss America Real said...

Isn't it funny how even when you use the kit the card comes out with your own style added to it ? This is really cute !

Hugs,

Chriss

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

So cute! I love how you created it your own way!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hehehe, this is ADORABLE! That little reindeer is precious on the red snowflake! Also love the plaid and stripes! I might have to CASE this super cute card!

Migdalia said...

Oh my goodness..this is way TOO cute!!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Gerda said...

What a Super cute card!! I love the sweet little reindeer image and pretty color combo!! Have a great day,
Gerda