Friday, November 2, 2018

Christmas Angel

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone!
YAY! It's the weekend yet again!
I'll make this a short post so you can
get on with your Weekend plans!

We all know it's November... which
means Thanksgiving is right around the corner
and so is Christmas! EEK! I'm sure some of you
probably haven't even started your Christmas cards yet!

Well... I'm trying to encourage you to get started
so here's an Elegant and yet quick Christmas card -




I used some beautiful Washi Tape for my design and a Gorgeous Angel die
from Gina Marie Designs - The Angel die was cut out 3x's for added 
dimension - I die cut a Vellum circle to put behind the Angel
so she wouldn't blend too much into the background -
My stitched Rectangle Frame is from My Creative Time
and it's all popped up on a piece of Fun Foam

Before anyone asks - I use Stick It Adhesive for my layering of the Angel -
I just add the stick it to a piece of white cardstock - then cut it down some
so it could fit into my Gemini Jr. - Saving the extra adhesive cardstock
for another time/project - :)




Here's the inside all done and ready to go!
I added a strip of the red glittered Washi tape and stamped
my sentiment with some Momento Tuxedo Black Ink in my Misti
The Sentiment is from My Craft Spot (No longer in Business)


Let me know in the comments if you started your Christmas cards already
OR If you're thinking about it but haven't started OR if You are
all done and ready to go like I am! :)


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a FANTASTIC WEEKEND!!!

Theresa

17 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful! Love the washi tape and the angel!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Sukie said...

Very pretty card! I love the pretty washi you used to create the background!

Lisa said...

So gorgeous, Theresa!! I love the beautiful washi tapes you used!! They layer together so perfectly!! The angel is gorgeous!! Nope, not even close to being ready with my Christmas cards yet!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cathy said...

very pretty

Diane said...

What a lovely holiday card design.

Hugs Diane

Karen said...

Theresa, this is exquisite! The angel is stunning and I adore your design. When I first saw it on FB, I suspected it was a Washi Tape background... you use them unlike any other! You are so good with washi and I love your results. (You must have the loveliest washi collection!) I love the dimension you gave your angel. Stunning work, my friend. I just now realized I've not started my Christmas cards... I have a ton of new Christmas goodies, but have not used them yet! Eeeep! Thank you for the crafty inspiration. Have a wonderful weekend, sweet friend!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This is such a beautiful card - that angel is just gorgeous! Love the pretty layout and classic red/white combo.

Greta said...

What a beautiful angel! Love how you used the Washi, too! I make Christmas cards all year & don't even know how many I have at this point. The big challenge is getting them signed & addressed!

CA Scrapper said...

Hey friend! That card is so gorgeous. We bought the big Costco bag for Halloween too. We had quite a few kids so I was happy. The kids are all adorable. Can't believe it's November! Where has this year gone??? Have a great week.

Leslie

Tina H said...

What a lovely card! I don't even try to do Christmas cards LOL! It is just too hectic starting November 1st for me!! You always do a fabulous job making yours year round. What a lovely treat to all that receive them! Big hugs, Tina

Gerda said...

This card is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the gorgeous angel and the pretty washi tape!!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Lisa said...

This is beautiful!! I've barely started mine... I keep wanting to do what you do and do them all throughout the year, but I just can't get myself to do it!! I'll try again next year!

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

Lovely!! I can’t believe it’s November either! I’ve started my cards, but I have a long way to go, lol!

Polka Dot Orchard said...

Pretty. I love how you used the washi tape and that angel die cut is very nice.

Hugs,
Jessica
Polka Dot Orchard

Migdalia said...

Absolutely beautiful!!I have made 2-3 cards but this weekend since it will be a long one I will be home crafting and catching up with things.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very, very pretty! That angel die is absolutely beautiful, and I LOVE your card design with the strips of washi!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Wishes said...

Really Awesome card!!