Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Awesome Halloween!

Hello  & Happy HALLOWEEN Crafty Friends!
It's Halloween and the last day of October! EEK!
I swear this month went by so quickly!
I blinked 3 times and BAM it's over!

I think they are right... the older you get
the quicker time seems to past ya by.
Or at least for me... I see it that way!

I thought I would end October with a Halloween card!
I created this card last weekend and just love how cute it is!


I got almost everything from the Silhouette Store!
Card Design - #273629 (A2 School Clipboard)
Print N Cut Bear Image - #277905 (Stinkin' Cute Designs) cut 2x's
Designer Papers - #220602 & #205976 (Miss Kate Cuttables)

Black card base - Paper Trey Ink
An orange piece of Fun Foam
I used Dimensionals to POP up the bear image
Canon Printer, Cameo, Acrylic Sealer Spray




Here's a close up of the adorable bear - I used a clear Wink of Stella
glitter pen on the trim of the hat, the clipboard topper piece
 and on the potion bottles then went back over it 
with a clear glaze pen and also glazed that adorable nose too! :)



Thanks for stopping by!
I Hope you all have a SAFE & HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Theresa

17 comments:

Marilyn said...

OMG!! Your card is so adorable! love the little bear with the witch hat
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Lori said...

Oh, my! I love how cute your card is too! That little bear is adorable and I love the papers!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, so absolutely adorable!! I love the smile on the sweet bear!! This is fabulous, my friend!! Happy Halloween!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beckie Williams said...

Really really cute!!

Cathy said...

adorable card Theresa:) Happy Halloween

Sherrie K. said...

So stineken cute Theresa!!! I love your adorable bear and fun pattern papers!
Happy Halloween!
Sherrie K

Sukie said...

Such a sweet card! The bear is adorable! Happy Halloween!

Evelyn said...

Cutest one yet! Love the happy witch bear and the happy orange color!

Evelyn

Karen said...

Theresa, this is adorable! Oh gosh, I am so in love with that bear... he's so happy and precious! Your layering is perfectly festive and I adore the design of your card. You are so clever! Thank you for the sweet inspiration, my friend. I hope you have a beautiful weekend. :)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

How cute is this?! I am just loving that sweet little mouse, what a darling face. I'm also loving your great layout and fun papers. This is a darling card my friend!

Greta said...

Very cute--just what I like for Halloween!

Gerda said...

This card is sooooo adorable!! Love the sweet little bear image!! I hope you had a AWESOME Halloween!!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Lisa said...

SO adorable!! Love that cutie pie! Time is flying by! Thanksgiving is a couple weeks away and then Christmas and then.... ugh.. tax season... I need things to slow down!

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

Oh my goodness, so adorable!! The clipboard makes a great card base!

Polka Dot Orchard said...

Aww, that bear is super cute and I like how you created the clipboard background.

Have a nice day,
Jessica
Polka Dot Orchard

Migdalia said...

Super DUPER cute!! love the cute digi!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

KT Fit Kitty said...

So super-duper cute - love that adorable little bear! I agree with you about time flying - it seems to be going faster and faster all the time! Is it really the middle of November already?!