Monday, October 29, 2018

Bubble Over Celebration....

Hello and Happy Monday Everyone!!
Can you believe Halloween is just in a couple of days! EEK!!
This month has certainly flown by and just think, we
have Thanksgiving & Christmas right around the corner!! YIKES!

I swear Summer just ended like a few weeks ago!
Maybe it's because I live somewhere HOT that
I'm thinkin' this way... Who Knows?

Did ya have a PJ Wearing Good weekend??
I sure Did! I even had time to craft a little bit!
It's always nice when you can! :)

I still have 1 more Soda Bottle card to share with you
from the SU card class, I went to a while back -
Using this one for another Teacher's Birthday!


I really like the Bubbly Designer Paper - It's a shame I don't have
any of it myself - I would totally use it up!


*** PRODUCTS USED ***

Cardstock - Neenah Solar White, Fun Foam, Bermuda Bay SU,
Lemon Lime Twist SU
Designer Paper - Stampin' Up (Bubbles & Fizz)
Bubble Over Stamp & Die Set - Stampin' Up
Celebrate word Die - Stampin' Up (Cut 3x's)
Stitched Banner & Circle Die - My Favorite Things
Stitched Rectangle Frame Die - My Creative Time
Bermuda Bay Ribbon - Stampin' Up
"Your Special Day" Sentiment - My Favorite Things
Glittery Sequins - My Stash
Gemini Jr., Misti, 
Clear Wink of Stella on the "Celebrate" word


Thanks for stopping by! Have a Bubbly Day!!!

Theresa

12 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day,
Marilyn❤️

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oooh so fun and cheerful
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Ana Radulovic said...

Lovely post, dear! I really like it.

Visit me,
Colourful Madness

Lisa said...

It's such a perfect celebration card!! I love the fun design!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cathy said...

it is an adorable card :)
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Sukie said...

I love these soda bottle cards! Each one is so fun and creative! I love that adorable paper and it works perfectly with the soda bottle theme!

Evelyn said...

I was just thinking about Thanksgiving this morning! I picked up a couple svgs from Miss Kate to get myself in the mood.

Love your soda pop cards. I love how you put them together with all the little details you add. Sounds like it was a fun class!!

Evelyn

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This card is so much FUN! Love the bright, happy colors and fun layout. This one just makes me smile :)

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Love the pretty papers and great design!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Lisa said...

So much fun! Just love these soda themed cards...

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I love that celebrate sentiment too!

Polka Dot Orchard said...

What a fun card and nice background paper.

Have a wonderful day,
Jessica
Polka Dot Orchard