Tuesday, October 30, 2018

You're Amazing!

Happy Tuesday Crafty Friends!
I have a super Quick Post for ya today -

I made this card at another Stampin' Up Class
a while back and thought this would make a great
card for a teacher friend of mine -


I so LOVE the leaf die in this set... Very Elegant!!


*** PRODUCTS USED ***

Cardstock - Kraft, 110lb. Recollections White, Georgia Pacific White, Fun Foam
Stitched rectangle Die - My Creative Time
Leaves die, Ribbons, Stitched Circle die, Flower die, Dotted stamp,
Adirondack chair die, and Sequins - All Stampin' Up Products
"You're Amazing" Sentiment - My Favorite Things
Banner Die - Lawn Fawn
Clear Wink of Stella on the delicate leaf and edging of the other leaf
Big Shot, Misti, Multi Medium Matte, ATG, ThermOweb, 
Memento Rich Cocoa Ink, Desert Sand Memento Ink


Thanks for stopping by! 
Have an AMAZING DAY!!

Theresa

13 comments:

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous! I have that die set also!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab design.xxx

Lisa said...

It's so stunning!! I love the beautiful design and the Adirondack chair!! Gorgeous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cathy said...

your card is beautiful :)

Sukie said...

Very pretty card! The design is so gorgeous with the pretty fall colors, it really looks amazing!

Evelyn said...

and made even more elegant with the colors you chose. I wanna be sitting in that chair with a nice cup of coffee and a book!!

Beautiful. I just picked up a punch on clearance at Joanns that looks like the top leaf with the veins. Really pretty! Can't wait to use it.

Happy Halloween!!

Evelyn

Sherrie K. said...

So beautiful! Your layers are so pretty and that little bit of texture looks amazing!!! LOVE this!
Sherrie K

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh, so elegant! Perfect card for any occasion - love it!

Greta said...

Love the natural color scheme & beautiful leaves!

Gerda said...

WOW!!! This card is so beautiful and elegant!! Love the colors.... I love this card!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Lisa said...

Love this! The neutral color palette... that gorgeous leaf and the clean design! Beautiful!

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

This is beautiful! I love the different images and lovely colours!

Polka Dot Orchard said...

I love how you use those leaves. And that single red sequin ads just the right touch.

Hugs,
Jessica
Polka Dot Orchard